Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to make my vagina/clit more sensitive during sex

Hi all.. I have a question.. I am dating a wonderful man but we are having some difficulty in the sex department. He says that sex for him is GREAT, but I have never been able to orgasm. I can't by intercourse and I can't by him stimulating my clit. I can orgasm just fine most times when I am by myself and masturbating. I can tell this is starting to bother him. He wants to make me happy in every way.. I can see it makes him feel insecure.. He makes comments about how he doesn't do it for me sexually.. when the truth is that he does I just can't orgasm. I am very attracted to him both physically and mentally.. So I was wondering if anyone knows of any "safe" creams or pills that can help me make myself more sensitive to his touch and his penis. He has recommended to me a product called Stamina RX for women but I am skeptical to take stuff like this without reading about other people who have taken it. Thanks for any help!

Amanda,

Have you tried looking into some toys that may aid your sex life? For example, there are some rings and have "bullets" (vibrators) that stimulate your clitoris and also help him stay erect longer. Also, you could try putting a pillow under your buttocks when in missionary position to allow an easier access to your clitoris or you could always play with yourself while he is doing you . Seems to turn guys on and gets the job done so technically it's like killing two birds with one stone
    "Be the change you want to see in the world"

If you can orgasm during masturbation but not during intercourse, it's not that you CAN'T orgasm it's just alot harder.. Have you tried rubbing on yourself? Thats usually the only way I can get off during actual intercourse.

have him touch it while he is inside you. make sure you tell him your weaknesses. the ones that make you weak in the knees.
    Not only am I friendly, but I'm invisible too.
    Too perfect of a relationship is too weird-g69
    If you say you are normal, I'd think you are weird-g69
    The world can only get better, it depends on how you look at it-g69
    'As wicked as you are, you're beautiful to me'-5fingerdeathpunch
    you cannot control the world, you can only live in it the best you can for you-g69

NooOoOoooOOoOoOoooooo

Have Him give you Oral Sex

If he does it long enough , you will have a Orgasm

Have him do it for you first before anything else.

If he takes a hour or two, and takes his time

Also a good feeling is for him to have some suction while he does that , with his mouth.

So that the blood flows to that area of your body

You will feel the diffrence
    Freckles Cat's Kittens are Fuzzy

Thanks for all the replies, however none of them help me.. I'm 27 years old.. I know how it's "supposed" to work.. but it doesn't for me.. I asked if anyone knew of any creams or pills that enhance sensation.. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Freckles View Post
    Have Him give you Oral Sex

If he does it long enough , you will have a Orgasm

Have him do it for you first before anything else.

If he takes a hour or two, and takes his time

Also a good feeling is for him to have some suction while he does that , with his mouth.

So that the blood flows to that area of your body

You will feel the diffrence
    lol... I read the first two lines and went 'damn, that looks like Freckles posting style' ... looked to the left and sure enough it was Freckles... looks like another Ojar transplant has arrived!

there are creams that they sell at sex toy party things (my gf's roommate hosted one about a year ago) that supposedly makes your clit (and other parts) more sensitive. I was over there studying for an exam and girls would go in the bathroom with popcicle sticks and "try it"...they all came out giggling and most of them ordered.

might try that out. Other than that, just try and experiment with each other and verbalize what feels good and what not. All girls like being licked/touched down there in different ways, make sure you go slow and let him know what feels best.

go to a sex shop.
    Not only am I friendly, but I'm invisible too.
    Too perfect of a relationship is too weird-g69
    If you say you are normal, I'd think you are weird-g69
    The world can only get better, it depends on how you look at it-g69
    'As wicked as you are, you're beautiful to me'-5fingerdeathpunch
    you cannot control the world, you can only live in it the best you can for you-g69

NooOoOoooOOoOoOoooooo

Why not use your own fingers during sex? It's not uncommon at all for women to require that - nature played a bit of a dirty trick by putting the clitoris on the OUTSIDE of the vagina.

I understand some men get insecure about this, and I absolutely can't understand that - what heterosexual man isn't turned on by the sight of a woman fingering herself??? Even if he's having sex with her, so what? I personally LOVE it when I encounter a woman who has to use her fingers, because it's like I get to watch her masturbating AND having sex at the same time, AND I'm getting to have sex with her at the same time lol!

OH, bigtime important here, if you're one of those types, which seems to be the case, DON'T grow your fingernails too long unless you use a really mellow fingering technique and have PERFECT control of where your fingers go. Even then, the mere thought of a fingernail accident can (at least for me) make a guy go soft in a hurry lol!
    Last edited by rant; 12-29-2007 at 04:22 AM. Reason: fingernail comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...