I cramp all over!! (NOT girly)

what on earth can I do to stop cramping?

I wake up screaming because my legs seize up and Macca has to force them straight with all his strength becuase I literally cant move...

my fingers just cramped up for no reason

my legs are continually sore from beign so cramped at night

is there anything I can eat or something to stop this? its horrible!

Maybe your iron in your body is low? Eat bananas to help gain some iron back. Are you talking about what is called a "charlie horse"? Where you get numb and have a cramp or what? It's either your iron or your potatsium is low in your body....still......eat bananas!

cold makes it WAY worse, although the dehydration thing might have something behind it.

Ill grab some bananas on the way home, are there any other potassium high foods? i HATE bananas!!

I am pretty sure I have really low iron levels, Im so lethergic at the moment.

whats a Charlie horse? its not numb, its PAAAAAAINfull!!

and I dont take painkillers, but htanks

cold makes it WAY worse, although the dehydration thing might have something behind it.

Ill grab some bananas on the way home, are there any other potassium high foods? i HATE bananas!!

I am pretty sure I have really low iron levels, Im so lethergic at the moment.

whats a Charlie horse? its not numb, its PAAAAAAINfull!!

and I dont take painkillers, but htanks

A Charlie Horse, it's like when the muscles in your leg start tightening up and just seem to get tighter and tighter.

charley horse /char·ley horse/ (chahr´le hors) soreness and stiffness in a muscle, especially the quadriceps, due to overstrain or contusion.

no arthritis as far as I know...

I havent been doing any new exercises, but the weather has just turned really cold in the past weeks...

I will stretch, Ill do some yoga

I looked up potassium right foods and printed off a list, so Ill stop in at the supermarket on the way home.

well that sounds a little odd to me, id see a doctor but until then

eat bananas

drink water or gatorade

stay cool

and instead of advil or something take Midol menstrual complete extra strength, as weird as it sounds im convinced its the miracle drug, no matter what pain i have (even a twisted ancle) it helps right away

Sometimes it's a sign of low kalium (not calcium) level in your body.

Bananas are good.

Also go to a doctor.

In case that's the reason there are also kalium supplements you can take.

Also if you have low irony you can feel really tired.

MAke a blood picture results.

Vitamin b (complex) is also important in case you drink a lot of alcohol.

Please kill me if I don't know the right english expressions.

i am pretty sure I am iron deficient, my mum had record breaking low blood iron she was a medical marvel, it defied science, as she shouldnt have been able to get up in the morning.

anyways, yer, im tired all the time and the rims of my eyes and my tongue are both really pale.

ill get some red meat and spinach when Im paid

I should get some vit b tabs, but for some reason they give me mouth ulcers, even tho they are supposed to get rid of them

isnt there quite a bit of vit b in beer?

If you have really low level of iron than eating spinach and red meat woan't be enough to raise it on a normal level.

Supplements are needed.

So go to a doctor and make a blood picture.

I have no idea what mouth ulcers is?

I wouldn't count on the beer having enough b - vitamins.

I suggest skipping the beer and buying the meat ;-)

if I eat enough spinach and meat it will!!

normal supplements are the wrong kind of iron, something to do with what organ it accumulates in... but the docters perscription pills are way to expensive, I cant even afford to go to the doctor in the first place... and I dont have the time. (those arent excuses, its just how it is for the next wee while)

mouth ulcers are lesions in your mouth, they are very very sore, often go yellow in the middle

Archived