astaro

well, haven't really been able to sleep lately and came up with this last night.

i think there might be connection between men preferring breasts or butts to their sexual style.

basically i think that butt men would generally be more aggressive sexually while breasts men would probably be more gentle and affectionate.

thoughts?

well when you think about ti real carefully he's got a poit right there. Breasts are soft sensitive and need to be treated with such tenderness i mean the nipple is extramely sensitive and cannot be handled any'ol how. So the breasts man (as he's being called) is the more gentle...sensitive kind....takes his time exploring....

then....

we have the butt man he's grab! slap!, spank!, jiggle-juggle...booty booty everwhere typa guy.....he loves the junk in the trunk!!! ehhehhe never thought of it that way!

well when you think about ti real carefully he's got a poit right there. Breasts are soft sensitive and need to be treated with such tenderness i mean the nipple is extramely sensitive and cannot be handled any'ol how. So the breasts man (as he's being called) is the more gentle...sensitive kind....takes his time exploring....

then....

we have the butt man he's grab! slap!, spank!, jiggle-juggle...booty booty everwhere typa guy.....he loves the junk in the trunk!!! ehhehhe never thought of it that way!

but i know some boob men that can be kind of rough on the "girls"... squeeze squeeze..pinch pinch .. mush mush...

its like .."hello?? what are you doing ..tuning in Tokyo?"

If you are talking the extreme, well,...yes, maybe.

Extreme butt men seem....harder to please.... since we're goofing on this.

More jewelry, more sweet talking, more femmy crap.

They want a woman to carry the load: hence, big butt. (Think Africa. Oh god. No one kill me. )

Boob men are easier. Give em a beer, get naked, be brash - he be happy.

Wouldn't say one is more aggressive and one more gentle: but the approaches to sexuality can sure be different.

A boob man seems to me a more laid back lover.

Ok, that's my theory! lol. I'm just talking early in the morning really....

Archived