Eye contact during "the deed"

EvaGina

Hey guys

I was wondering, does anyone else have a hard time looking into their partners eyes during sex?

When Im not going to "finish" and I am prettymuch doing it for him, I have no problem with it... and he loves it... but he alwys looks away with his eyes screwed shut when he is about to cum.

When I AM going to finish tho, I always turn my head away and have my eyes closed, just concentrating on how good it feels...

when he is close to me and kissing me, I can look him in the eye and its fine...

I ask becuase last night we were doing it *ahem* with my legs over his shoulders, it wasnt the most intimate position and he stops for a second, saying "look at me"... I tried, but I found it quite confrontational and kept looking away...

werid... especially seeing as I always kiss him with my eyes open and things... I LOVE watching him, hes beautifull...

I jsut dont like being watched I suppose

haha, when i read the title of this thread i thought of the legs-over-the-shoulders position straight away.... one of the best and worst positions!! For me its like a guarenteed O but yeah, theres not really anywhere else you can look except for them...coz unless you're some incredibly flexible contortionist you can't really kiss them or anything and you dont have any choice except to just look at them and so that position is a bit, well, confrontational... lol... i don't really dig the idea of having someone staring straight into my orgasm face either, hahaha.

It could have just been that position... do you have trouble looking him in the eyes usually??

haha, when i read the title of this thread i thought of the legs-over-the-shoulders position straight away.... one of the best and worst positions!! For me its like a guarenteed O but yeah, theres not really anywhere else you can look except for them...coz unless you're some incredibly flexible contortionist you can't really kiss them or anything and you dont have any choice except to just look at them and so that position is a bit, well, confrontational... lol... i don't really dig the idea of having someone staring straight into my orgasm face either, hahaha.

It could have just been that position... do you have trouble looking him in the eyes usually??

I always close my eyes when I ~O~

but no, I have no problem looking into his eyes...

even when he is far away from me its normally ok... Imean (sorry about the tmi guys) he was just sitting inbetween my legs last night, sucking on my toes and looking straight into my eyes... and that was fine...

I dno... I felt kinda bad becuase he does like to feel close to me during the act, but I cant concentrate on my ~O~ when I am looking at him... I cant concentrate on ANYTHING when I am looking at him!

I wouldnt be worried too much... I seriously dont know anyone who can stare right into their lovers eyes when they're having an O.. I know I definatley cant!! And it sounds like you don't have any other problem looking at him otherwise...

If you feel bad about it.. maybe you should just tell him what you said just then...

I felt kinda bad becuase he does like to feel close to me during the act, but I cant concentrate on my ~O~ when I am looking at him... I cant concentrate on ANYTHING when I am looking at him!

i'd take that as a compliment. hehe.

StarLily: yeah, over hte shoulder can REALLY hurt if he goes to deep!!

Amber.... BAHHHHHHHHHH HA HA thats so cute!!

I twitch when I ~O~... and for AGES afterwards as well... its kinda embarrassing...

I slapped him in the face when I came once... I went to go grab his shoulder and pull him so that he was still, but I had once of my twitches and just... slapped him... good thing he found it hilarious!

I was kind of wondering the same thing yesterday because I know that there are moments when it feel awkward to look them in the eye. Haha I was using *aheming* as an ~O~ in this instance (that sounds so funny)

I do agree I think it was the position that makes it difficult for eye contact. When your closer, it feels a lot more comfortable and natural.

I've found that it's nearly impossible to keep my eyes open during the ~O~. It takes away from the whole thing, and kinda ruins it or kills it or whatever.

I totally agree with the position thing. Sometimes it just seems too weird to look him in the eye...can't really think of an *appropriate* example haha. But I really do like it when we look each other in the eye for a few seconds. Beyond that I feel like I'm staring/being stared at, which makes me nervous and kills the mood.

I twitch when I ~O~... and for AGES afterwards as well... its kinda embarrassing...

I slapped him in the face when I came once... I went to go grab his shoulder and pull him so that he was still, but I had once of my twitches and just... slapped him... good thing he found it hilarious!

Thank you eva for telling us that i twitch for ages after i ~O~... i thought i was weird and there was a head banging thing that happened to me once but you know u've found someone really good when you can do these embarrassing things and you can laugh about it.

Thank you eva for telling us that i twitch for ages after i ~O~... i thought i was weird and there was a head banging thing that happened to me once but you know u've found someone really good when you can do these embarrassing things and you can laugh about it.

WICKED!!

there is more than one~!!!

I can stop myself from doing it, but it just doesnt feel as good!!

and he doesnt want me to, anyways

• 1 month later...

I know that when my wife and I were having sex (been 7 weeks, she had a affair) and our relationship was stong, I enjoyed looking/locking eyes. It made it more than "just sex" it was more intimate, joining of two souls and not just two bodies of flesh. It makes it so much better IMO. I miss those days.

To be honest, i have the opposite issue. My husband keeps his eyes closed a lot more than i do during the entire 'act', and that freaks me out. I hate it. I have asked him about it before and he says he doesn't know why he does that, he is just into the moment and thinking of how good it feels. It drives me crazy, i like to look at him but when his eyes are closed it makes me feel funny.....

Now that he knows i have an issue with it he opens them more, but it seemed weird to me that they are almost always closed. The sex is fabulous, but i do wish the eyes would stay open. LOL During an "O" itself, it would be very hard to keep them open i would think.

I never looked into my ex's eyes during an ~O~, and I rarely looked into them during the act. I had real issues with being able to do that... indicators that the relationship probably wasn't so hot to begin with.

With my girlfriend however, it's a totally different story. I crave looking into her eyes during the act (mirrors are a blessing, aren't they?) and on a few occasions I not only managed to stare into her eyes during an ~O~, I hoarsely told her I loved her.

Sex is so much better with someone you have a connection with. *dreamy sigh*

Archived