I would love to make this short as possible and yall see the point i want to get accross. But that is just impossible. So i will try my best. Her and i have been together for 7 years. She was 14 i was 16. were now 21 and 24, a little older and a tad wiser. But throughout this relationship i have dealt with depression, bi-polar disease, alcoholism you name it, but the thing that has tortured me the most is jealousy. I was so scared and paniky about her messing around i couldnt even do a daily chore without feeling anxiety. I have problems holding a job. Which now i have a job. the drinking has stopped. The depression and anxiety is still miserable though due to not having her in my life. Well a month ago i was in D.C visiting my brother. I been trying to contact her all day, she was out with friends (supposidly), and the reason i say supposidly is shes not even talking to me to say hi not one time we been apart. for 5 weeks now. Shes telling me the reason she broke it off is because the job situation, i cant support her. The jealousy is tremendous and your not getting any help. Which i understand EXTREMELY! The thing is. Im doing better now. Except for her. I miss this woman so badly my stomach has been in knots and my heart is shattered. I went to see her about 3 weeks ago but her dad called the police on me and i got a DUI. I spent 3 days in jail and im telling you, learned one HELL of a lesson. But now its like, she doesnt want to come in NO contact with me what so ever. I heard she has lost her job and shes really depressed. She still loves me but she got so unhappy she couldnt take it no more. I have been a jerk yall and i feel so much shame and guilt. I would almost consider ending things because i have done this to the most beautiful most wonderful woman on this earth. If charlie knocks on my door then i know there missing an angel. would sending her a dozen roses maybe make her feel a little better about the situation? let her realize im still deeply and madly in love with her and things have changed? Her dad is deleting my emails and my messages i send her on yahoo. NOT ONCE sense we broke-up have i brought up cheating, lieing about this, or anything that is disrespectful. Not being able to call her, email her, go see her or anything, how can i let this girl know i can make her happy again like when we first was. I can support her help her out financially and emotionally. I still have alot to work on but not having a friend that you trust and love is so hard. its been 5 weeks and this has been the longest we have went without seeing or talking to eachother. Anything i can do? flowers, card, letter? proof of job, proof that im going to counseling and outpatient rehab for alcohol? i mean come on she says she still has love for me she always will. theres still something there i KNOW THERE IS. its almost like telepathic i promise it is. but your opinions would be greatful appreciated, thankyou for reading and thankyou for your time!! hopefully i didnt bore you to bad lmao!

honest opinion?

I reakon perhaps counselling or therapy for the alchoholism and jealousy could be a good thing for you, forgetting about how to get her back, deal with your own deamons first, find the underlying issues YOU have with trust and that sort of thing and then you can try and deal with these problems which seem to have had a part in driving her away.

once YOU help yourself for yourself and not to try and get her back, maybe she'll notice the effort your making to better yourself.

but effort just to get someone back is a bit hollow to me....

do it for you!!!!

HI there,

I'm sure this girl still thinks of you. You were together for years. Don't let other peoples' rude comments make you think otherwise.

You can let her know how you've made an effort to improve yourself. You can tell her your feelings and your hopes. . .I don't know if it will be an easy task getting to her though.

Never give up... if things are meant to be with you two then time will show you. Work on yourself in the meantime...if she doesn't want to hear what you have to say. Improve your relationship with YOURSELF. Grow and become an even better person, a stronger person, and then whatever comes your way won't be so devastating, because you have yourself to depend on.

Best of luck.