Woke up this moring feeling really down... but i find writing positive things to myself gets me into a better mood.... just felt like posting it

The Worst feeling you could ever feel, is someone you care about make you feel like you dont exist and meant nothing. Dont let them.....Dont worry about people in your life that dont worry about you. cause are they really worth it?

you will know whos worth it, they are the people that will always be there... Be strong enough to do what it takes to be in your life and not give up. And not make you feel like you are and were nothing..... Being scared,distance apart,pain,sorrow,anger,hate,feelings,time are all excuses we make to justify how and why they are not in our life and ignore us. There are no excuses. do you ignore the ones you love or care about? You dont. Live for the ones that live for you.

"If someone you cared about died today,

Have you said enough, or are you happy where you are........."

Aw dear, well what helps for me is reading the near-death experiences found on link removed or link removed,

the real accounts can be found here. link removed

I pretty much like reading them all, but the one that really stood out (plus long read lol) is this one link removed

Not only because the stories can make you learn so much and are interesting, but also because it allows me to keep looking towards something positive.