We're going on our first vacation!

This Saturday my boyfriend and I leave for our first extended vacation together, and I can hardly contain my excitement. Part of the trip is work (I'll be working in my company's Cambridge, England office during the week), but we'll also be hitting up London for two days, and spending three days in Iceland.

My boyfriend has been saying how happy he is about it too, and has been posting about it on the online forums he frequents.

I sincerely couldn't be happier than I am with this man, and just had to share.

Anyone else doing something fun with their significant other?

I have been to Hawaii with my ex-girlfriend many times. Those of the some of the best times I had. We were both outdoor people and it was pefect for us.

Iceland is an awesome place. I was there three years back. Its a unique place on this earth. Hike a lot ...soak in the natural hot springs and .......yeah! do try and ride icelandic horses, they are just awesome.

Do take a lot of pictures

I would LOVE to go on holiday with my girlfriend.

Just escape from everything here and spend quality time with eachother.

I moved in to her place for two weeks while her parents were away last holidays, that was truly unforgettable.

It was like married life, hahah : )

I have been to Hawaii with my ex-girlfriend many times. Those of the some of the best times I had. We were both outdoor people and it was pefect for us.

Iceland is an awesome place. I was there three years back. Its a unique place on this earth. Hike a lot ...soak in the natural hot springs and .......yeah! do try and ride icelandic horses, they are just awesome.

Do take a lot of pictures

We are going to the hot springs before we head to the airport, I can't wait. We're also going on a tour of some geysirs and waterfalls, that should be fun. I don't think we'll have time for horses, sadly.

Pictures will be taken, oh yes, they shall.

aww tfk! exciting!

my boyfriend gave me a choice for our (first!) summer vacation this year: Romania (where he's from) or camping in Alaska! I said Romania, but he said he wanted to go camping in Alaska, so Alaksa it is!

It's nice with the whole camping thing. Instead of staying in a hotel with a tv and other entertainment, he wants to go camping where the only entertainment/company he has is me and is excited about it!

but yeah. have fun!!!

aww tfk! exciting!

my boyfriend gave me a choice for our (first!) summer vacation this year: Romania (where he's from) or camping in Alaska! I said Romania, but he said he wanted to go camping in Alaska, so Alaksa it is!

It's nice with the whole camping thing. Instead of staying in a hotel with a tv and other entertainment, he wants to go camping where the only entertainment/company he has is me and is excited about it!

but yeah. have fun!!!

That sounds AWESOME!!! I've always wanted to go to Alaska.

I'm sure I'll have fun, I hope you do too!