What things to look for before asking her out ?

onlineguy

No body likes rejection, even if it is done in a nice way. It makes you feel unatractive, undesirable and unwanted. Evan if only for a short time.

So you see a girl you like, friendly to them, talk to them and get to know them.

Problem is if you dont let her know you like her,she may see you as a friend, but if you do let her know you like her she may reject you.

What do people think the signs are that she likes you in a b/f sense, so that you can gage this before you ask her out ?

Any ideas ?

I find that when a woman stands infront of me and we are parallel it more often that not means she is interested. If she looks straight on up at me, completely frontal generally i do not get rejected. But if any part of their body is facing another direction i doubt her interest. Be careful some women know how to manipulate this. Also if she is upright and appears nervous or concerned while talking to you she is also interested. Generally they will stand, talk or act differently to he rest of the women.

onlineguy,

you need to start asking people out. this will help you get the skills you need. you seem to post a lot with the same kinds of questions. the answer is almost always the same for you. you will not know if you don't try. we can only tell you so much. there is not 100% sign that a woman gives off to tell you she is interested. you just have to learn the 'more than likely' things. eye contact, body language is inviting, etc. now if a woman comes up to you and says "wanna _ _ _ _?" i'd say that is 100% certain. lol. that has only happened to me once though. it was a friend and i will never do that again. we aren't friends anymore.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

now if a woman comes up to you and says "wanna _ _ _ _?" i'd say that is 100% certain. lol. that has only happened to me once though. it was a friend and i will never do that again. we aren't friends anymore.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

Wonder why...