Do all men ...

I second the "you don't want a guy who is backed up all the time" comment. Its a downward spiral -- if he masturbates bc he feels he isn't getting enough, he'll demand more from you, you'll give less, he'll get less, he'll demand more, you'll give less...

Let him be -- maybe even encourage him to masturbate while you "inspire" him.

In my last LTR we actually used to watch each other do it. It was exciting. We were very open about it and both knew that each other did it regularly. He used to love it when I'd call him before I was about to or when he was at work. It really got the oven fired up.

For me, masturbation is usually a physical release, but it's also fun. I masturbate a little less often than before I got into a relationship, but even if I was having sex every day, I'd still probably masturbate on occasion.

But let me tell you, there's nothing like an orgasm when I'm with my girl. It's more emotionally intense, often more physically intense, and I also shoot more and farther then when I'm by myself.

There's a ton of other signs to look for if a guy isn't interested that are a lot more telling than how often he masturbates.