Guys: How would you trim the bush?

Gentlemen-

Just wondering how much hair you expect down there. I trim mine, but I don't like to shave it down. Is it a turn off to have a hairy bush? (It's not a jungle or anything, just about an inch long) Is that too much?

When I'm with someone, and the golden gates are opened, I feel like they are always surprised I have any hair at all.

Just wondering.

Thanks

I think it depends on the man, i don't think there is any standard answer. Plus, some men may even be turned off if there is NO hair down there - looks too much like a 10 year old girl's area I think the best bet is to do whatever you feel comfortable with, and maybe ask your guy for some input if you'd like it. I think "neatly trimmed" is a good middle ground.

On some areas, you can just use clippers on the shortest setting then be lazy and let it grow a bit until it becomes a problem. For me an inch would get hair all in my teeth and would make cunnilingus an issue. A really short trim is often a reasonable compromise.

Keep the area shortest or completely shaved where his mouth is going to be.

Combing and making sure to get rid of any loose hair is a good call too.

Easiest to just ask the specific guy you are with. Opinions do vary widely.

Gosh... I gotta ask... are there THAT many guys that have actually gotten hair in your teeth????

LOL.. I always hear that line... maybe it's totally different for us girls to perform oral sex on guys than they doing us.. but I've been having oral sex for years and NEVER once got hair in my teeth...

This whole "I hate pubic hair" stuff just irks the crap outta me.. I don't want to bang some guy who looks like he's not entered puberty... I really DON'T like it at all when guys shave down there... It looks stupid...and i'd rather deal with an errant hair.. which is rare, btw, than to keep running into stubble. That's not pleasant at all!

And besides.. who really cares if I have pubic hair or not? Is it any one's business???

I hardly think so! lol

Its still not a pleasent thing to contemplate. There's nothing that kills the mood more than your man having to set up and spit trying to get one of those crinkley little things out of his mouth.

Seeing as one guy has fessed up, I too shave myself. I do it more for the cleanliness aspect. Even with regular daily showers, those hairs can make it real sweaty and funky down there!

have gotten hair in between my teeth too, but I supose there are worse things to get in your mouth.

I once dated a guy who had hair everywere! That wasn't nice, but then neither is a totally hairless partener. Somwere in between me thinks.

I like the line of hair that goes from a guy's belly button to his penis. Where I come from we call them happy trails.

Musk is one thing, but in the 90+ heat, that musk quickly turns to full-blown EWWW! I don't shave the sack or anything...too many wrinkles!!! Just the penis, around the base and up just a bit. Then I cut everything else short.

Welcome Lexi...heck of a first post! Looks like we're going to get to know each other even better than we thought!