Well I'm kinda confused if she really likes me. We've been dating for about 3 weeks now and everything is going good so far. This girl is absolutely gorgeous in many ways especially her personality since she's very outgoing but sometimes too friendly. Me, her, and a couple of my friends hang out like almost everyday and right now we're in the "TALKING" zone. But we still hold hands, cuddle, and kiss. Is this too far even though we don't go out yet? We agreed on taking everything slow and I'm fine with that. I'm just confused because yesterday she said she went to see her ex before she saw me. The reason why she went to see him is to get her stuff back then she called me around 7 pm and we went to hang out just me and her. Now i just finished hanging out with her and its 11 pm and she told me her friends were going to pick her up. I don't know if she's really hanging out with her girlfriends and I don't want to assume things. I'm a very jealous guy but I'm not going to overreact over this because I might lose the chance with this amazing girl. What do you guys think she's up to? I have a feeling she asked one of her friends that are guys to hang out because she has alot of guy friends but either way i see her everyday and she's mostly with me

What do you think bro?

If you wanna know if she is seeing her ex now.. there isn't an easy way to find out except sit back and observe. but if you're concern that she has a lot of guy friends. You can make a joke or ask her sarcastically, who exactly is she she hanging out tonight with?..

I have done it like this and usually turned out ok and made me feel more relieved! I am very jealous guy too.. so I know how you feel here.. thats why U try not to dta egirls with lots of guy friends! make life much easier

guys im so sad/confused right now. she hasn't called me back since last night and usually she would call me or my friends to hang out because she usually does everyday. I called her house and no answer. I believe she went to see her ex again yesterday. She told me how much she hates her ex too and wouldn't get back with him. She said how much she likes me alot and I told her the same. I have a feeling she's messing with me or using me as a rebound . What do you guys think?

She told me she was at her girlfriends house for the past 3 days and she called me around 4 am earlier. I had a feeling she got drunk or something. Today no call or no message on myspace even though she logged on but she still has our pictures up. I do not know what is up with her but I've been hanging out with my friends to cheer me up so I'm only a bit sad but still I miss her.