Is This Normal For A Guy?

The other day I was with my boyfriend and we started making out.

Well he pulled me/I climbed into his lap so I was straddling him and I could feel he had a MAJOR erection.

Well after awhile he grabbed my hips and grinded me against him trying to get to to do it on my own.

Well I got the hint and this was the first time we were doing that.

Well I started grinding against him/dry humping and he grabbed my hips and started grinding me harder against him while he thrusted his hips up.

Well the firt time he did that his head shot back from mine so it was resting to the back of the couch and he started breathing really hard.

He kept on grinding me harder and faster against him and I just didnt want to sit there so I started kissing and sucking on his neck which made him breathing even harder.

Soon he started moaning and I knew that was my que to stop so I stopped and he started whinning and kept on trying to get me to start again.

Is that normal? Please help me!

He WANTED to cum in his pants! Girl......next time it happens, don't worry about any skidmarks or big stains he may get, just finish the poor guy off! You left him with a serious case of blue balls...not a nice thing to do to a guy.

Seriously...

I'm not a guy and I'm feeling his hurt right now. Geez...I think I need a cold shower now.

that was the last thing he was thinking of. he was feelin you and wanted more. you should make it up to him though. you probably busted his ego a little bit.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

Your sweet. Trust me, the last thing he was thinking about was his parents..it was all you and him.

Well I mean they will ask questions adn his family is really big on that kinda stuff cause their catholic. Hes parents are really strict. I mean I dont want to do anything that would make him have to stop seeing me.

So what? In the end, its none of their business! Its yours and his. He doesn't care about his parents, catholicism, any of that, not while in the throes of passon! Thats what you were doing to him, making him feel full of passion, hunger and heat! If he is willing to do it, and face any questions his parents may have, then GO FOR IT! And for goodness sake, unwind just a bit and try to enjoy yourself. Who knows, you may like it.

Reading back over your first post, I can see that he wasn't doing much for you. Have you ever leaned back and invited HIM to play with YOU? Its only fair. And we're not talking full-on sex here. This is just...well a bit of good fun and stress-relief.

As for him being taken away....maybe, if your really scared talk to him about it. I'm betting that he is willing to do whatever it takes to keep you. Even forgoing a bit of pleasure.