My ex sent me roses!

Its not about what is "now". You stop thinking about what you don't have, what is going wrong in your life. Focus on your blessings, be thankful for all that you have and all that you have experienced, even the bad things. Then say, this is what I want. Imagine that you already have it; feel how you will feel when you have it. Live like you have it to the best of your current ability. That doesn't mean to stop paying bills because one day you don't have them, or stop taking medicine because one day you will be well. Just focus your energy on the positive and thats all that you will get...more positive.

Jason the key is to think it, visualize it, feel how you would as if it were true...you're basically talking your subconscious into believing it. Your subconscious automatically makes you feel and think the way you train it to. Your future is in your hands...or mind as it were.

What's the worst that happens?? You learn to feel better?? Not a bad deal if you ask me.

Its not about what is "now". You stop thinking about what you don't have, what is going wrong in your life. Focus on your blessings, be thankful for all that you have and all that you have experienced, even the bad things. Then say, this is what I want. Imagine that you already have it; feel how you will feel when you have it. Live like you have it to the best of your current ability. That doesn't mean to stop paying bills because one day you don't have them, or stop taking medicine because one day you will be well. Just focus your energy on the positive and thats all that you will get...more positive.

That's such an amzing text! I'm going to post it in my blog so I can keep looking at it and remembering your wise words!!

Thanks for posting!

Thank you GoldersGreen, that's very flattering. I'm glad you found something in what I said.

I guess that I should also add that this does require action. When you have focused your energy on what you want then ways to get that will start to present themselves. So if what you want is a new job and a paper falls into your lap open to the employment listings with the job of your dreams staring at you, you have to apply! I do not totally reject the concept of no contact, but once I had focused my thoughts on my ex contacting me, I knew I couldn't ignore him and expect anything to happen once he actually did it. You do have to "do" something in this process.

Hey there Eb

What you describe about positive thinking is really a lot derived from LOA, the law of attraction...ever seen the movie the secret or read the book.

I find this absolutely fascinating stuff, good for you be careful but Im sure you know what ur doing

Good luck

Hey I just watched the movie online...and guess what I feel better already. I dont know why, everytime I think of something negative, I change to positive. I was stalking my ex's myspace page to see any new development etc and the fear that he might actually get a new girlfriend etc. But now I focus on the positive and I dont feel like stalking his page at all. I feel so calm and good. Its incredible! Thanks for letting us know about this. Its incredible!!

I guess I should give some disclaimer's here LOL! I did do NC for a period of time and I still think that is a very good idea. I think that you should really evaluate what and who you want. After a breakup we are reeling with pain and not thinking clearly. You have to sit down and evaluate yourself and your ex. Is this the person that you really want? My ex did a lot of things that hurt me very deeply. A lot of people think I should run as fast as I can in the opposite direction. But, after being apart for several months and thinking about all of those things, he's still the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with. I dated a few other guys to see what else was out there. Some of them were really nice, but I still want this one. So, I don't think that everyone who has just broken up should focus on their ex right away. Focus your positive energy on yourself for a while. Ask who you really are and what you want. Maybe you just want a person like your ex, minus or plus a few qualities. Be careful with this because you will get what you ask for, whether you ask for something positive or negative. Check out The Secret in book or DVD form so you can really understand this stuff. I am no expert, I'm just using it

ok have read through the whole story

big point

>>

How does he know that you would know they are from him.

You should really be back in uncertainty yourself right now.

This guy knows you are there waiting for him, while he knows you are tehre there is noway he is coming back, right now he is feeding you crumbs(ok roses but still crumbs;-))

a better response to the flowers would have been no response or else a 'just wondering as im not sure who they are from.' that might start to wake him up.

Well that's what most people think about this whole thing, that's why at the beginning post I said I wasn't looking for advice. But, since you brought it up...

He knew that I would know where they came from because of the shop they were sent from. We have tons of flower shops in our area, but this one is owned by someone he is very close too. When I saw where they came from, he's right, I knew exactly who they were from. Had I thought about it, I might have played with him a little and told him there were several people they could have come from, but I didn't.

I have been uncertain through a lot of this, but I am completely confident in what I am doing now. I told him that I would wait for him when we broke up...it didn't make him come back. He kept right on going. He even knew that I was seeing someone else, and he knows that I know he is seeing someone else. Once you read this book or study the Law of Attraction in some way, you will understand. I asked for this. I asked for the flowers. I didn't ask him, I asked the universe and the universe delivered. Had this come about in any other way I would trust it at all.

ah ok i see now about the shop;-)

sorry for the advice, its just im currently also in that exact same situation except that he does not have any girl...and i did do the receptive thing for 5 months to no avail so now im doing the no contact...well it didnt bring back him but im getting myself back

now he has began sending excuses of messages for contact.

but hey u got roses ;-)

anyhow continue to give updates , i hope i didnt put you off.

best of luck,

Im right into this, I won lotto sat night from thinking this way, heyit wasnt much but the point is the universe delivered.

everything that we experience in life we have attraced to ourselves, good bad, it doesnt matter thats how it is whether we believe it or not.

Also a positive thought is 1000 times more powerful than a negative one, and this is a scientific fact..

The LOA applies to your feelings, your thoughts and what you put out into the universe. So if your thinking "i dont want a man who is going to cheat on me" your focusing on the things you dont want and thats what your gonna get. you need to change the way you think to say " In 3 months Im going to be with a wonderful caring man" and you have to truly believe that...

The core being is " ask and you will receive" and thats it not but, if or whats.

I use subliminal cd's and self hynosis to apply these positive thoughts to my sub conscious..and hey its working, I told my parents and a few friends I was going to win lotto and I did, and IM so grateful....

If you want to know more...http://www.thesecret.tv

It will change your life, I guarantee you that

Awesome shadow34! You are totally getting it! It's just something you have to trust. Before I was always thinking of ways to get my ex back and thinking of different plots or ideas for making him see what he was missing. Now, I have asked and I know it will happen. I don't need to know how, it just will. Congrats on the lottery win!

Shadow34~

"I use subliminal cd's and self hynosis to apply these positive thoughts to my sub conscious..and hey its working, I told my parents and a few friends I was going to win lotto and I did, and IM so grateful"

Any suggestions on the cds you use? I'm really starting to believe in LOA but I can use all the help I can get. There's years of negative thinking and beliefs for me to try to wash away here. And though I do believe in LOA now, I also want to strengthen that belief.