So theres this new guy in school. We are sorta friends. He has a better car then me. Has the same interests as me. Now everyone likes him but they've like forgotten about me. Even my tech teacher lowered my marks from a 100 to 85 cause he's building a model car. Now all my friends are his, I have no one but my girlfriend. What do I do?

Acting out because he has stolen your friends is no way to keep your friends, so don't do it. It seems that you are jealous of him, and while you might not be able to control that, don't act it. Act like you are happy that this new guy has been welcomed, and just act happy all around like nohting bothers you and you don't need mroe friends. Soon, things will change. If you seek the attention of others, you won't get what you want. If you act like you don't need it you will get it.

Also, if you really want some solid things to do to make and keep friends for the rest of your life, read Dale Carnegie's How to Win Friends and Influence People.

You're most likely jealous of him because he has certain qualities or talents that you would love to have yourself. A constructive approach might be to sit down and think about what these things are, and then try to emulate him. Do you admire his ability to make friends and his social skills? Observe his techniques, read a book, go out and try to make friends yourself.