How Scummy is this Player ?

selkie

I blocked the sleaze on AIM.

Then when I logged in I got an IM from another screen name of his I didnt know about .....

He asked why I had blocked him and said I was being dramatic and childish.

So I didnt respond but also added the other screenname to my blocklist.

Is best to just keep ignoring him no matter what ?

Creepy jerk.

He called you childish?

What a BLEEPBLEEPBLEEP.

Did you have a good night? Sleeping is rough, I had a huge stack of pillows to keep me in one spot.

Aww thanks Carnelian, you're such a sweetheart.

Yes I slept amongst 6 pillows last night.

I agree with you. Guys like that wouldn't understand why you are (very rightly) disgusted with them, so there is no need to explain yourself to him. I wouldn't be so keen on keeping it from your family and fiends though, I would think that public humiliation would have a dramatic effects on weirdos like that. Plus the more people who know this guy is a pig the better.

Pretty darn scummy. Even most players would have more sensitivity and compassion than that, I'd hope.

I had one past roomate who was a heartless player and he treated women badly. Not only did he lie and cheat often, he also treated his GF disrespectfully and cruelly. What a jerk. That was a long time ago.

Currently, two of my several guy friends are players in the sense that they will never committ and they like to change women often. However, they aren't liers, they're honest about not committing, and they are at least kind to the woman they're with at the time. So they have some scruples.

My other male friends are not players.

There's players who have some scruples, and worse ones who have no scruples. The guy you describe is an extra bad player with zero scruples, zero conscience, and zero compassion for others.

Ask him in front of other women if his venerial diseases have cleared up. Then the other women will spread that all over town or AIM, or whatever. He'll have to hunt out of the area then. Also, do tell your friends; and your family if you dare. Let them each have a piece of him.

• Like 1

Honestly, I think you wasted way to much sensitivity, time, and effort on the jerk in your email message. Also, you were to kind and gentle. You tried to reason with an ape, which is not possible.

So far, you lack the meanness to give him what he deserves. You should have at least ended it with "Do NOT contact me again."

However, I can't fault you for being a classy lady, which you obviously are. Just don't communicate with him anymore. That's the best thing.

If he contacts you again, then send him this, and only this: "Do NOT contact me again."

However, if you can block him now, then do so.

Well, what an absolute charmer. A silver tongued devil for sure. Was he surprised you didn't jump at the chance for such an amazing privilage? Clearly his head is so far up his own butt that he's practically licking his own tonsils. Why not suggest he get a couple of ribs removed, then he can blow himself and rid the world of his pathetic come on's.

I would spread sexual disease info like someone suggested...LOL

I never said to spread that stuff. Eww, ick. What a punster I am!

I only said to publicly ask him about it. That's not same as spreading it, though others would surely spread it. Eww, ick, more VD puns again.

Well, what an absolute charmer. A silver tongued devil for sure. Was he surprised you didn't jump at the chance for such an amazing privilage? Clearly his head is so far up his own butt that he's practically licking his own tonsils. Why not suggest he get a couple of ribs removed, then he can blow himself and rid the world of his pathetic come on's.

Wow. You have a talent for sarcasm, burns, and writing. I enjoyed reading your post.