is it wrong to be jealous?

Blackhawk2009

You can't control how you feel but you can control how you deal with them and your actions related to such. So in the sense of the feelings of jealousy existing, it's not right or wrong, it just is. What you do about it and how you react to it could be considered right or wrong I guess.

In your case here, it's not abnormal to feel some degree of jealousy. My advice to you is act on your feelings of attraction and not the feelings jealousy by pursuing a relationship with her. You need a firm answer either way for the sake of your sanity and emotional freedom I think. If she reciprocates, wonderful! If not, maybe take a step back and let all your feelings for her, attraction, jealousy, and likely other related feelings as well, subside so you can have a true friendship with her not poisoned by these negative feelings.

Is it wrong to be jealous of guys who hang out with a girl you like? When she doesnt seem to like you the way you like her, beyond friendship?

Wrong? Maybe for the health of your mind, if you let it constantly become a huge issue for you.

If you know she's not interested, yet you're still jealous, then this is just a sign of selfishness. You've got to have respect for her decision. Picture yourself in her shoes. Now, imagine there was a girl that was jealous of you going out all the time with a bunch of girls, and you weren't interested in her; wouldn't you feel disrespected?

So, all you can do is: 1) ask her to go out with you and see for sure if she's not interested; 2) begin with taking steps to forget about her, move on, and look elsewhere for a girl that'll want to be with you, instead of a party girl that probably isn't your type to begin with.