Here's my strange story/problem.

I'm a junior in high school halfway towards becoming a senior. In my freshman year a kid, Mike, I barely knew went out with this girl named Sarah(a girl I've known since grade school. we've been in studies together a lot so we talk on a regular basis and I've hung out with her before). One of my best friends, John, was Mike's friend and had told me about how Sarah and Mike had sex (we all 'd because we were freshman) but how Mike later broke up with her because she smoked weed.

Flash forward to last summer: My other friend John, (John2), is a guy who lives for constant hook ups and no real relationship unless he likes the girl, which he is kind of picky about. John2 and Sarah became friends with benefits, which I don't feel like I need to explain to you guys. This ends a month or so after school (my junior year) starts and a few months later John2 got a serious girlfriend he likes and actually cares about.

(From sophomore to junior year, Mike and I start to become friends, but nothing that I would call good friends. I've only hung out with him around 5 times in the whole 2 years I've known him so I wouldn't necessarily say we're close friend-wise. We talk in the classes he have together and we go running each Thursday, but that's pretty much it.)

Last weekend: John2 texts me and says "Dude Sarah thinks youre hot." I am kind of puzzled as to why she would like me considering I know all the stuff she's done with John2 and Mike, and my relationships with them. John2 informs me that I can easily get in her pants if I just make a move and he keeps encouraging me to do so. I ask John(1) for advice and he makes no mention about how it would be weird if I did anything with her (he knows Mike and I are friends) and hasn't really said given me his opinion. Now right when John2 told me she liked me I asked him if he found it weird and he said that he didn't find weird at all, and I'm wondering what you guys think of this.

-Part of me wants to try to do something with her because I haven't lost my virginity and I somewhat would rather like to do it with a girl I don't care about so when I am with a girl I do care about I won't be a total joke in the sack.

-Another part of me finds it very awkward that if I did anything with her and Mike found out how he would feel about it, because I know over time he would find out. I don't want to ruin the friendship Mike and I have. (I've thought about asking him if it was cool if I went out with her)

-And another part of me doesn't want to because she's had sex with two of my friends (one of them a best friend) so I'm not sure how it would be if I did have sex with her and all I could think about is how two of my friends had been there before me.

-And a final part of me worries that I could fall for her if I did have sex with her simply because I've never had sex. I've heard it's hard not to get emotionally attached to someone after sex.

So...suggestions?

Sorry if any of that is confusing.

NO GO.

First off all

A relationship with someone you don't care about is meaningless, if you simple go for the sex , its nothing more then lust and its not like you care at all for her, which is a terrible start to begin with.

You have reduced her existence to that of a sex toy. If you really liked someone, and she would just lead you on and then trash you, how would that make you feel?

Always perceive things from another points of view, put yourself in their shoes, would you like this happening to you?

As i see it your nothing more then a fly that is attracted to the light.

Trust me when i say, that if a cheese is put in front of your face like that, there must be a mouse trap behind it. And it coming from your so called friends, thanks but no thanks.

Be smart

Think about it, there's a ton of girls out there. Why does it have to be her? The answer = it doesn't , get yourself another girl unknown to your friends.

Always LOVE the person you are going into a relationship with. Life is like a tampered roulette table, if you mess with someone elses feelings, karma will hit you in the back of the head like a boomerang. so (No) , to all.

-Part of me wants to try to do something with her because I haven't lost my virginity and I somewhat would rather like to do it with a girl I don't care about so when I am with a girl I do care about I won't be a total joke in the sack.

She's not a toilet, so don't use her like one.

This is another human being. How would you feel if you were just "practice"?

Respect yourself and others. If you're so keen to lose your virginity go to a prostitute, at least she's not expecting something out of it besides the money.

Wait until you've got someone you care about and it means something. Don't throw it away because "everyone else is doing it".

I don't think you should do it, but if you decide to I bet you'll look back and regret it, 1st because this girl that had sex with both of your friends is now someone you have had sex with isn't that kinda weird to you? 2nd you're better off waiting for someone you atleast care about than some girl you haven't had a relationship with. I don't advise getting a prostitute , but like someone else said finding a different girl that hasn't been with ur buddies is your best bet if you desperatly want to lose your virginity, that way you have nothing to worry about when it comes to who you failed and what not.

I'm going to generally disagree with everyone else and say if you both want to go for it, you should go for it. Safe sex for experience between two consenting adults is fun. As long as you're both clear on the terms then I don't see a reason why not to.

The key word being ADULTS, which they AREN'T.