ex's common friend had something on MSN about hooking my ex up with someone.. KILL ME

I think this is revange and she is trying to get to me somehow and irritated the hell out of me, ex was not even on my MSN. but the friend was but she was blocked.. I thin she did that to piss me off. and yes she did piss me off perfectly. and maybe lookiing for a reaction. But now I feel like crap. why I do feel like crap I dunno.. I was the on who dumped her because of MANY MANY MANY reasons and the things she did to me. I am ignoring her calls everyday for the past month and yet somehow she gets to me.. this is no fair.. :sad:

stop getting updates on what she may or may not be doing. she was never good enough for you anyway. you are a good guy, deserving of a good woman.

Annie.. this was purely unintentional. I wish I had deleted that friends long time ago. she was blocked.. and I don't even talk to her.. my eyes just kinda saw that in her name.. and got really sad and annoyed .

You didn't give her a reaction did you? Don't give her the satisfaction.

oh no.. absolutely nothing.. Idun think she knew I was online .. maybe she did.. i dunno.. but no I didn't do anything.. just deleted her so I wouldn't see her online! with that thing inher name. she did call me before too.. but i didn't pick up.

If its something really important that you need to know, she'll call YOU.

Good on you for being so strong

thank you.. but I am not picking up.. I don't wanna know anything about her she can do whatever she wants and no need to tell me what she wants to do.. btw she called me again like right now like 3 times in a row.. WHAT THE HELL DOES SHE WANT from me man????

after calling me 6 times in a row.. I picked up..said stop calling me.. what do you want.. then she asked me about that girl that told you guys met at the club. then I just said Iam busy now... gotta go and I hung up. the she texted me saying " YOu know I love you and i know you love me .but still you are so rude."

after calling me 6 times in a row.. I picked up..said stop calling me.. what do you want.. then she asked me about that girl that told you guys met at the club. then I just said Iam busy now... gotta go and I hung up. the she texted me saying " YOu know I love you and i know you love me .but still you are so rude."

Wow dude, she sounds crazy.

As much as it doesn't really help to hear - you're much better off without her and you'll find someone much better.

Can you block from a cell phone?

She knows if she has a few minutes of your time, it will be very hard for you to stick to staying away from her.

Don't give in.........! Stay strong! Remember that you can't trust her so much!

TRUST was exactly what came to my mind

If you want her to leave you alone send her a short text saying - "I don't love you, sorry but you are mistaken". Seems like ignoring her calls doesn't work out for you that well because you eventually pick up. So the short message like that should bring her hopes down and she will ease down on calling you 24/7. It has to be short to show coldness and pretend like you don't care about her because she sensed that you are still very much into her and she will be trying hard until she gets you back.

I will have to agree with one of the above posters that she does seem crazy and very desperate.

If you want her to leave you alone send her a short text saying - "I don't love you, sorry but you are mistaken". Seems like ignoring her calls doesn't work out for you that well because you eventually pick up. So the short message like that should bring her hopes down and she will ease down on calling you 24/7. It has to be short to show coldness and pretend like you don't care about her because she sensed that you are still very much into her and she will be trying hard until she gets you back.

I will have to agree with one of the above posters that she does seem crazy and very desperate.

one of my friends found pictures of her in some club with some guy.. I believe she posted them to piss me off. and yes she did.. BUT WHY DO i get pissed off.. ??? do i love her or something? I wanted to call her or text her at that moment and tell her to f off. I was never this angry in my life. I haven't picked up her calls since that day that I mentioned.. like 1 week ago. on my borthday which was on friday she called me 4 time.. I didn't pick up.. saturday was when she took these pictures.. she didn't call me and today she called me once. I never picked up// but this not picking up is NOT Helping me move on

So you are saying that picking up will, somehow, help you to move on? Obviously if you are counting all day how many times she called you and analysing that, you will never move on. You have to exclude her from your life completely: block/change your phone number, e-mails and all other things from where she can get access to you. And showing you her pictures was not a good idea, try to avoid that. You are separated and both have right to do whatever you want with whoever you want. Your girls shouldn't be her concern and her boys should be none of your business either.

It's not about you not being able to move on, you just don't want to move on and that is your problem here. It's time to take serious actions in getting rid of her from your life completely and not waiting for her calls.

one of my friends found pictures of her in some club with some guy.. I believe she posted them to piss me off. and yes she did.. BUT WHY DO i get pissed off.. ??? do i love her or something? I wanted to call her or text her at that moment and tell her to f off. I was never this angry in my life. I haven't picked up her calls since that day that I mentioned.. like 1 week ago. on my borthday which was on friday she called me 4 time.. I didn't pick up.. saturday was when she took these pictures.. she didn't call me and today she called me once. I never picked up// but this not picking up is NOT Helping me move on

I'm sorry to hear that she played the jealousy card this weekend, M. Note to self: When all else fails, have a friend post about hooking up with another on MSN and then post pics with another guy. I'm kidding of course. But that's probably her line of thinking. She is trying anything to get your attention. She's desperate for your attention.

Why? Why is it hard for both of you to let go? Because you held so tight to one another for so long and eliminated many other parts of your lives. It's like starting all over again. Consider this period "learning to walk again." It will get easier. I know it feels like he!! right now but it will certainly get easier once you get through this phase.

SEnding lots of hugs and thoughts your way!

When in doubt, change your cell phone number.

I did it a few times in my past when the girl just didn't get the damn hint. Sure it is kind of a nuisance letting your friends know your new number, but in my mind it was well worth it.

I did the same thing back in the days of pagers.

I'm sorry to hear that she played the jealousy card this weekend, M. Note to self: When all else fails, have a friend post about hooking up with another on MSN and then post pics with another guy. I'm kidding of course. But that's probably her line of thinking. She is trying anything to get your attention. She's desperate for your attention.

Why? Why is it hard for both of you to let go? Because you held so tight to one another for so long and eliminated many other parts of your lives. It's like starting all over again. Consider this period "learning to walk again." It will get easier. I know it feels like he!! right now but it will certainly get easier once you get through this phase.

SEnding lots of hugs and thoughts your way!

I'mThatGirl your replies always help me sooo soo much! you have no idea how much influence you have over me at least! so thank you .. it has been two days since then and she hasn't called.. so I am not changing my number anymore and its all good now. I just need like 3 weeks to move on.. and I will be ok. i know it.