asians

Move to Hawaii. The only girls who don't date Asians are the ugly ones... just sayin.

Around here I see the Asian American girls date mostly white guys. I see the Asian American men often date white girls, or import an Asian girl from out of town.

Where I live anything goes. However, it's not easy to get an Asian girl I'm attracted to because the competition is fierce. They are very in demand. Blondes, especially natural blondes, are the other in demand babes here, though they aren't quite my preference, but still, they're nice too. Brunettes look good to me, especially if they're a bit darker complected.

In this community there are whites, Asian, and Mexicans. That's it. However, I'm happy with that selection, at least two out of 3. The white girls here are literally "white" like milk. So am I. I might look like that, but that doesn't mean I'm attracted to it. There's a few darker white girls who look great to me, like Italian for example, or Greek. However, most white folks here are of Scandinavian decent and are darned white. Whiter than I like. Look at my pic and you get some idea.

i used to whine and hate. couldn't figure out why asian girls wouldn't accept their own race or why short little asian girls only date 6 foot caucasians. i always remember something a white aquaitance told me. he was about 5'10, good looking from a guys perspective, career oriented, smart. told me he went out alot to meet girls, good looking girls come and go, whether you flirt, chat, date, etc... but it wasn't easy for him getting a girldfriend, and he could really dance too.

so keep moving forward, i've been playing on link removed. the responses have been varied. good looking girls reject me. average girls, below average girls have rejected me. but i "matched" with a few interesting people, and every once in a while there's some profiles responding back that really impress me. i remember the first good looking asian girl i flirted with on the internet. had a crush on her for a long time. ofcourse she went silent. but like my friend said girls come and go. i'm so used to it now i just move on, knowing sooner or later if i keep trying i'll match with someone and start e-flirting again. internet dating is starting to get kinda boring actually

I see a lot of Asian girls with White males as well here. At least way more than Asian guys with White females. I just don't understand why some Asians disrespect their own race so much. They hate their own race and disrespect it to a point where they don't want anything to do with it. It just saddens me. This is beyond attraction and dating and that stuff....it's something else entirely.

^ True. But in my humble opinion, it can be perceived conversely: Some white men's willingness to date Asian women vs some white women's unwillingness to date Asian men.

Also, self-disrespect emerges in ALL ethnicities; in race theory, it is generally attributed to the internalization of dominant cultural logic in a given society.

I see a lot of Asian girls with White males as well here. At least way more than Asian guys with White females. I just don't understand why some Asians disrespect their own race so much. They hate their own race and disrespect it to a point where they don't want anything to do with it. It just saddens me. This is beyond attraction and dating and that stuff....it's something else entirely.

I'm an asian girl, all my previous relationships were with asian guys, I just recently started going out with one or two white males.

I guess everyone is different. I have some asian girlfriends want to date whites (or other races), but there are others wants to date asians only.....