What Makes You?

Lady Bugg

I've never really considered myself a very jealous person. I think of myself as fairly secure...but once in a while I'll feel a tinge of it...I guess none of us are completely immune to it.

My question is..are you a jealous person? If so ..how much?

Also...WHAT triggers these feelings in you?

I'm not a jealous person. But, like you, I feel a a little jealous every once in a while. I like my best friend (and she likes me), but sometimes I see her around this one guy friend of hers and I feel a little jealous sometimes. Despite the fact that he is gay. I think it's because they're so close, but I laugh it off shortly after I feel jealous.

I'm not sure how jealous I am compared to others, I guess maybe I am a jealous person. I am only really jealous about physical looks. I hate the way I look and wish I was Salma Hayek. I also wish I was Charlize Theron, Lucy Liu and Angelina Jolie, so you can see I have some issues picking a "type" to covet.

I am kind of serious. My jealousy about my husband's ex is through the roof - she's all tall and athletic and there have been internet threads about how hot she is. I can't seem to move past it, and think it's a rampant jealousy/self-hatred thing I've got going on.

Caro, feeling jealous about looks is kinda funny actually. They dont last. Trust me even though Im a good looking guy and have a good personality, I would look for someone with a heart as well as a look. If you give me A (Very pretty but have no heart) and B (Not so pretty but has a good heart) Ill go with B for the long haul and I stay committed

I only feel jealous like Lady Bugg's situation. When my partner is near someone else and not me. But when Im alone actually I feel a very confident man. Jealousy is a funny thing but it can be harmful sometimes..Dont make ur loved one jealous. If they do for the silliest things, help them with it.

Thanks Goblin. Yes I know that looks don't count for much when it comes down to it, and I am also not bad looking if I am honest about it. My jealousy is wildly irrational and is really just my fear and insecurity finding a way to assert itself. Oh well, we push on eh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This is really stupid but I get really jealous and angry at Scarlett Johanssen... hahaha because my bf thinks she's gorgeous.

grrr!

ha ha i am lke that with Charlotte church!! I used to think she was a cool chick but my boyfriend goes on all the time about how she is a goddess! and he has pictures of her on his computer posing in bikinis and she has a far better figure than me! I HATE charlotte church!! ha ha ha

• 2 weeks later...