Embarassing question ..

Aricela

Hi.. I have an awkward question to ask but maybe one of you guys knows. Can you have sex doggie style (like from behind) but without using your second hole.. ? We tried to do it yesterday but it seemed physically impossible. Or is it just wrong position of my body.. ? Before actually trying it I couldn't see any problems but yeah .. thanks

If nothing else works..

Get into conventional missionary, and have him penetrate you.

Then bend your right leg (carefully!) passing it in front of his face, all the while turning over to be on your stomach - except you don't make it that far, and SHOULD end up on your knees facing away from him..and you'll automatically be in desired position.

Alternatively, you could just not be wet enough. Getting really, REALLY aroused will mean he can enter you from almost any angle.

Maybe I am being cynical...but is it possible he was doing that on purpose?

It certainly IS possible and very enjoyable. I guess I would need to know specifically why there were problems to help.

Uh thats what I thought too. Could he have been doing it on purpose? If he holds his member and then looks at what he is doing, with experiance he may not even need to look..... its kinda easy to get it in the right hole.

Maybe I am being cynical...but is it possible he was doing that on purpose?

It certainly IS possible and very enjoyable. I guess I would need to know specifically why there were problems to help.

That was exactly what I was going to ask until I saw your post..

My bf and I have never had a problem with "ooopsey's" in the wrong hole. As PP has said with experience he'll be able to hit the spot with no problem without even trying too hard.

Well other than the fact that I agree with ^, ^^, & ^^^ on that he must be pretty clueless (or premeditated) to miss the appropriate hole....

My vagina is tilted at an angle. My OB noticed it when I had a hard time giving birth to my kiddos, but I found when I was married it made it harder for positions like doggy as his weiner had to be bent at such a 90 angle. I found that getting on the bed and totally bending over until I was kissing my knees solved this problem....

And if that dosen't work, then you need to sit the man down and educate him on what goes where...

If his legs are quite a bit longer that yours it can alter the height too much. If that's the case try kneeling on a couple of pillows (one under each knee). Other thing you can try is dropping your shoulders pretty much down on the bed (can make your head a little uncomfy, but turn it to the side). This will change the angle of your upper body and rotate your pelvis more which may make is easier. Also, you need to spread your legs a bit too, keeping them together can make it quite tricky. If there's still an issue with height, would having him stand on the floor while you are on all fours on the bed work? Depends on relative heights of him, you and the bed. This works for us really well on one bed, but the other is too low.

Wow I can't believe what I'm reading here ! I am truly surprised over your replies. Thanks so much to everybody who took time to reply.

As for him doing it on purpose; otherwise it really might be right but I must say we are both quite beginners and it might be that he didn't really know what to do (and me neather). It is weird though, since most of you said it should be easy ..

And also thanks for tips on positions, changing the angle can help, I'll be sure to try the next time.

Most importantly, now I know that it's nothing impossible and it just takes some (more) practice for us. Thanks

Hey Aricela,

I am sure you can, I think in fact that a lot of people have vaginal sex when doing doggy style. It helps for the woman to sit on the knees, and lift up the bottom When he has difficulty to bend that way, lift a bit up from the legs.

Enjoy practising!

arwen