Have you ever heard this?

I am just wondering if anyone else has heard their girlfriend say this to them or something similar.

So my gf and I are in the car she is about to perform oral sex. when she says "Ill only do it if you buy me a beer and pay for bowling" Now she may have been joking but it sounded serious to me.. (everything does) But it really made me think badly about her, i couldnt help but to think how many times has she done something like this to get what she wants

So the question is, girls have you said this, guys have you heard it? from your SO.

Thanks

I am just wondering if anyone else has heard their girlfriend say this to them or something similar.

So my gf and I are in the car she is about to perform oral sex. when she says "Ill only do it if you buy me a beer and pay for bowling" Now she may have been joking but it sounded serious to me.. (everything does) But it really made me think badly about her, i couldnt help but to think how many times has she done something like this to get what she wants

So the question is, girls have you said this, guys have you heard it? from your SO.

Thanks

HAHAHAH wow.. no I've never said that to my boyfriend. I often give him what he wants even without him asking, especially when it comes to pleasing him. I would even feel horrible if I were to joke around and say such a thing! Are you sure she wasn't kidding? ;P

It threw me for a loop, thats not how i want to think of my gf... Its the first time she has said such a thing. I didnt find it funny at all.

However, she had never asked me to pay for anything before, she always paid for herself until last night, she told me that she is broke cause of school and stuff. But still she could have just asked me to pay, not say that.. i know if i ask her she is going to say she was joking of course, who would admit to being serious? lol

see if she every says it again... or if you think she is exchanging b.j.'s for 'favors' or to try to manipulate you... that is a really bad sign, becuase then sex is not about pleasure, it becomes about bartering, and she may start withholding etc. to try to control you...

if she says it again, laugh, then DON'T pay for whatever she asked for and see what she does... if she gets mad, then you know she was serious, and that's scary...

You yourself said everything sounds serious to you. This sounds like a fun girl with a kinky sense of humor, in my opinion. Chances are you're making way too big a thing of this. I mean, a blowjob in exchange for a beer and a game of bowling? Start worrying when she only offers to give you sex in exchange for a car.

• Like 1
You yourself said everything sounds serious to you. This sounds like a fun girl with a kinky sense of humor, in my opinion. Chances are you're making way too big a thing of this. I mean, a blowjob in exchange for a beer and a game of bowling? Start worrying when she only offers to give you sex in exchange for a car.

Thanks man, what you said actually made me laugh about the situation

She was joking... She must have been... Next time, say, "I'll only let you if *you* pay!"

(or maybe not)

Seriously, though, I myself am really guilty of trying to say something funny, but accidentally sounding serious. Just the tone of my voice, trying to be dead-pan or something but ending up sounding like I mean it. I have said a few things in my life which I found out several years later that someone took seriously, and I was wondering all the time why they didn't like me!

It gets worse, now I am being asked if I am being funny when I say something serious, I told my better half the other day that I was having an interesting

conversation with her sister, and the reply was, "Are you being sarcastic?"...

Sorry for turning this into a post about me, but back to your original question, without meeting the girl, I am 99% convinced she was joking whatever tone she used. She might have *really* wanted you to pay for the beer & bowling, but she wasn't selling sexual favours... Or maybe she was, but only in the most light-hearted playful way. She knew she could just ask, but she was trying to be funny or flirty about it.

(everything does)

This furthers my point really, the fact that you can't tell the difference between when she is joking and serious means that there's a good chance she was joking and you didn't realise it.

i couldnt help but to think how many times has she done something like this to get what she wants

I won't claim to know much about women, but I'm pretty sure if they were going to try and manipulate you in such a way, they would do it for something more than beer & bowling! If this is just "The tip of the iceberg", I am sure you would have noticed some far more serious requests by now...

Thanks

WOW! Tough one...

Well, I don't know what would have been the right thing to do. But, when it comes to sex, it take it quite seriously, so if my SO had come up with something like that, I would be single.