Where does your cum from masturbation go?

picsite

I am just interested in how people deal with masturbation, guys particularly?

I recently started and the first time was a diaster because it went all over the place...

What do other guys normally do like in terms of controlling where the cum goes? and what do u guys use to masturbate with?

a learning noob in need of guidance.

picsite, you have got it all wrong. Your semen doesn't go directly into the tissue. First it gets sprayed into th air and it falls where it may. If it was a very good orgasm it may be on the wall or your chest. If it was just average it will be one your stomach, legs, hands, and penis. Then you wipe off with the kleenex. Dont worry about getting some jizz on yourself man, it will be OK.

I got myself a jizz rag under the bed. Dont wait too long or else it'll smell like peanut butter.

Kleenex? Wouldnt it leak through?

* now I wont be able to eat peanut butter again*

Have a tissue in your hand (the one not being used) and when you know your close...slap it over the top. Not rocket science.

just get some tissue and when your about to ejaculate move ur penis close to the tissue for some control speaking from plenty of experience. lol don't keep the loo roll or kleenex near you bed, most ppl will put 2+2 together 'oh dave, i just have a cold all year round' )))))

* now I wont be able to eat peanut butter again*

Have a tissue in your hand (the one not being used) and when you know your close...slap it over the top. Not rocket science.

Not sure why a women would think she could give advice about this... But if you try to "slap it over the top" right as your about to cum it really diminishes the quality of your orgasm.....

Not sure why a women would think she could give advice about this... But if you try to "slap it over the top" right as your about to cum it really diminishes the quality of your orgasm.....

Probably for the same reason men give women advice on how to have an orgasm. He can take it or leave it if it doesn't work for him....lol

I am just interested in how people deal with masturbation, guys particularly?

I recently started and the first time was a diaster because it went all over the place...

What do other guys normally do like in terms of controlling where the cum goes? and what do u guys use to masturbate with?

a learning noob in need of guidance.

Let me put it this way. I have 12 different P.O. boxes for my 12 subscriptions to Glamour Magazine because the first 11 mags can't survive my penee spittle.