how to make a guy cum

z9z

Oh my....I cannot believe I am going to try my "hand" at this one.

(ha ha)

Typically, men ejaculate when the mons or head of the penis and shaft are stimulated one way or the other.

Without physically touching him...or himself....I don't see this happening UNLESS he has a pre-mature ejaculation issue (Meaning he come's to quickly even without stimuli)

Hope that helps.

-SuperDave71

Can't believe I'm about to share this - anyway, what works for me is kind of describing fantasies when I'm away from my bloke. It feels less silly at first, because it can be quite jokey, and then get more intense. Start with clothing (ooh la la!) and see what works for both of you as you kind of develop the situation.

guys cant everyone cant bleieve he'll type here ??? hehehehe Anyway i see him alot but we dont have sex we see eachother and in the car he touches me and i do too ... does it eefect like the virgina or something?

if a girl opens her virgina would she feel it ??

guys cant everyone cant bleieve he'll type here ??? hehehehe Anyway i see him alot but we dont have sex we see eachother and in the car he touches me and i do too ... does it eefect like the virgina or something?

if a girl opens her virgina would she feel it ??

Excuse me, what? Where are you from? Not to be rude or anything but is hard to understand what you´re trying to say. You english is not clear enough...