Hey as a 15 year old i kinda am stuck with this. I live with my nan and pop and apaerently i make their lives a misery and ruin everything they've got. (If you ask me pop did a good of that being an alcoholic for so many damn years but finally stopped about nine or ten years ago.) So anyway aparently sometime they are selling up and i need to find somwhere to live because they don't want me and mum to come with them this time and theres no way in all of hell that im living with mum alone. She needs more help then what i can give and i want to do my best in school. If all this happens i think i'll find an institute i can put her in so they can look after her and then if she will let me i can go visit. I don't really know. What i'm asking is how hard is it for a 16 year old (My birthday is only 4 months away and nothing will happen before then.) to move into a flat or apartment and how much am i looking at. My sister said i'll never be able to afford it and i kinda believe her but i might be able to if i have my youth allowence and stuff as well. I don't know. But i know i need to get a little place. So yeah any information would be good.

If you live in any urbanized city, expect most apartments to be around $500+ a month for rent. If you are stable enough to do make payments, do it. If not, you may want to consider getting a job, or two.

I don't know, 15-16 seems kind of young to be living on your own. All the responsibilities are handed over to you, and you are held accountable for everything. It isn't the simplist of things. But if you are the kind of person who can handle many things, then go for it.

I don't really have a choice in the matter. I hate being alone but i'll have to get used to it. I have a job and its a pretty good job to. I might have to get another one though. Hmmm that will really effect my grades damn. I need like the best OP i can get. And if i fail english once in the next few years i'm screwed. But i guess thats what happens in the real world huh.