THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE - SuperDave71

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey brazilgirl21,

Just think about how you're going to feel if you break NC. You'll be back to square one and feeling even more pain than you are right now. Just reach out to all of us and we'll get you through it. Remember 9 days already...just stay strong and you can get through this.

Brazilgirl-

Please be strong ok? Cry as much as you need too but don't call him ok? Him seeing someone else may eventually have the effect of him realizing what was so special between the two of you. Please don't count on that but if you guys are meant to be another person might be the one to bring him to his senses.

-K

Honey I know that it's hard. I've cried so many tears that I think there aren't any left and then out of nowhere they start again. I don't know if my ex has dated anyone or currently is and I try not to even go there so I can only imagine how you're feeling right now. Contacting him is not going to change the situation and will probably only make matters worse. I'm so sorry that you're hurting right now, but we're all in this together and will help you get through this.

No, the fact he is taking this girl to a trip shows me that he's serious about her and change HIS feelings towards me. He doesn't love me... he wouldn't hurt me like this if he did.

I texted a friend that works with him and asked her if she knows if it's true. wrong move, but seriously, I NEED to know if this is true.

while we're on the subject of ex's dating...

when my ex broke up with me, he started "dating" a new girl right after and even invited her out to our hometown while he was here. a few days later... come to find out, it wasnt even anything serious like he was claiming it was. and they dont even talk anymore.

he even got mad when i told his "new girl" that i have a new guy in my life (even though that's false)

so obviously he still cares... lol.

parlae - You shouldn't be grieving over your ex! You are a really pretty girl, I bet they are queing up at your door!

thank you.

but i'm definitely not grieving.

i feel the exact opposite actually...i have a feeling he'll come back to me lol.

i'm not worried at all for now.

i was just giving brazilgirl an example about how when our ex's date other people, it isnt necessarily a "serious" relationship.

I'm breaking NC... I need to talk to him. I need to cry to him... He is taking her.

are you sure about that?

it may only push him further away.

give it some time and dont do anything irrational

thank you.

but i'm definitely not grieving.

i feel the exact opposite actually...i have a feeling he'll come back to me lol.

i'm not worried at all for now.

i was just giving brazilgirl an example about how when our ex's date other people, it isnt necessarily a "serious" relationship.

are you sure about that?

it may only push him further away.

give it some time and dont do anything irrational

I have the same feeling, it sucks at the same time though! I even said to her a few weeks after the breakup that 'one day we will meet again'.

BrazilGirl,

My ex-fiance went to Trinidad for Carnival and is hanging out with her ex (from high school) the entire time. Don't worry about it. I know it is hard, but if you call him and seem desperate, it is just going to push him away. And it isn't going to make him change his mind about taking this girl. You're just going to feel worse. Keep posting here and stay strong.

I have the same feeling, it sucks at the same time though! I even said to her a few weeks after the breakup that 'one day we will meet again'.

oh yea, it still sucks lol the fact that you "know" they'll be back, doesnt change the fact that you're not together right now.

trust me, i agree on that...it definitely sucks lol.

i'm just tryin to stay strong.

some days are better than others...

I need to confess something.

I didn't contact him...but I did look at his myspace. And I did a little snooping myspace-wise beyond that. (comment stalking)

I went to the website we met on, and did an anonymous search for a guy with all his details, and sure enough...he's already made a new profile.

I'm staying true to the NC when it comes to talking to him. If and when he does come back, I'm almost positive he won't have someone to come back to.