Would it be lacking respect

Not really no.

Just as long as you don't disturb them. But then again it would also be disrespectful for them to disturb you aswel.

It's much safer and much more worth it if you're alone...

Although some people get kicks out of things like that.

Like when I call my parents to get picked up or to tell them I'll be out overnight or something me and my girlfriend find it kinky to kiss while the phone is ringing.

When I was dating my ex, we used to do it at his house. He lived at home and his room was next to the living room as well as his parents' bedroom. I found that weird, to do it while his parents were in the next room talking loudly and watching TV.

One time, we were in the middle of doing it and his mother yelled for him to come out and clean up his beer bottles. He yelled out that he would be out there shortly but she kept on yelling at him and he quickly jumped off me, got dressed and ran out to do her bidding. He was pissed, she was pissed, and I felt like melting into the bed.

It was romantic for me in the sense that I got to spend a lot of time with the one I love and care about about, thus giving it away (yea it was bound to happened).

Well the monkey finally off your back congrat now what!!!Girl i have esp because i was absent from enotalone for for 3 weeks and i predicted this moment for you.I was going to email you and tell you.Oh my gosh i've be predicting some things lately.spooky.I need to predict lotto numbers.LOl

P.S i want you to tell your BF he better take good care of you OK!!!

I guess so quietgrl, but oh well. If you really care about someone, it just happens, things get so heated up and that's it, you end up doing XYZ. Only, I ended up crying even before the and right in the middle of it and it didn't went all the way in, not without feeling kinda like a sharp needle. Oh well, I'm guessing by the second or third time it will go all the way in with no problem, no pain.

I guess so quietgrl, but oh well. If you really care about someone, it just happens, things get so heated up and that's it, you end up doing XYZ. By the way nice signature on the botton. LOL, however, the last word on it doesn't apply to me anymore.

Ailec,

Come here babygirl(big Hug and kiss on the side of your face).You know all the nonvirgin women told us our first time wouldn't be perfect and some pain.You'll be fine this weekend(waving my hand)Girl, my time to lost my virginity will come and when it does. I hope you're around when it does happen because I was there when you lost your virginity.

Safe sex . QG doesn't want to buy any baby clothes anytime soon.

Happy but darn I cried practically from before even starting it, right in the middle of it and in the end. The only bad part is it was hurting and didn't went all the way in.

Next time have a serious fingering session before intercourse. And by serious, I mean it, not one finger, not two, at least three fingers. Your vagina is not used to stretch that much, and as any muscle, it needs some warm up exercise, well that, and a very important part, to get you to relax (most of the pain is related to tension down there). After a while it won't be needed, but that doesn't mean you can't continue to do it if you enjoy it.

hahaha..I know. It hurts like HELL! And the next time or two will also...but not as bad, trust me. I cried and then smacked him....lol. I was so mad at him for talking me into doing it.

Man. Every time I read about a woman's first time I wonder why you ladies go through with it at all (but I'm so very happy that you do). My first time, I had a mind blowing orgasm that left me weak kneed for about twenty minutes. She asked me if I was ok, and I was so spent I could barely mumble a quick "yeah..... dizzy"

Man. Every time I read about a woman's first time I wonder why you ladies go through with it at all (but I'm so very happy that you do). My first time, I had a mind blowing orgasm that left me weak kneed for about twenty minutes. She asked me if I was ok, and I was so spent I could barely mumble a quick "yeah..... dizzy"

Oh nice RR...thanks for sharing that with us. hehe

I had the exact same experience my first time... and second time... and third time. Trying not to cry the whole time. I was starting to think there was something wrong with me, but then I did it after a couple bowls and I was just fine after that. Not that you should do the same. Sex hurts. ;/

If sex hurts, 9 times out of 10 they are doing it wrong.

Especially if its continuously imo.

That means they need more foreplay.

Personally, I like foreplay to go until the woman can't stand it anymore and basically starts throwing me around. Ohh it takes patience, and a whole lot of willpower.

My foreplay is a power of will, to see who must succumb first.

muhahahhaahahaha

If sex hurts, 9 times out of 10 they are doing it wrong.

Especially if its continuously imo.

That means they need more foreplay.

Personally, I like foreplay to go until the woman can't stand it anymore and basically starts throwing me around. Ohh it takes patience, and a whole lot of willpower.

My foreplay is a power of will, to see who must succumb first.

muhahahhaahahaha

There was foreplay done, I was wet and he didn't do it hard, yet it still hurted. I hope the second time it will go all the way in.

There was foreplay done, I was wet and he didn't do it hard, yet it still hurted. I hope the second time it will go all the way in.

ok, I meant after virgin sex (at least like the 4th time).

Think of it as the first time you get a tooth in. It hurts but once its in it doesn't hurt no more.

That really is amazing to hear. Despite your crying, the pain, you want more. Sex is clearly hard wired into our psyche if someone can go through all of that and yet want to get past it all.

I'm not trying to get all analytical on you here, I just find it really fascinating.

I wish I could offer you some advice, but 1) I'm a dude and 2) I've only had sex with one woman and if she had this issue, she didn't tell me.

Let me say this though. I think you're very brave and loving for pushing ahead with this. Make sure you're going through this as much for yourself as you are for him.