should I try this "matchmaking service"

Live, Laugh, and Love with The K.I.S.S. Agency!

Frequently Asked Questions

What does K.I.S.S. stand for? "Konnecting Independent & Sharp Singles"

Do you perform background checks? Yes, we perform criminal background checks.

Age group? 21 - 65 years.

What does the client fee include? I will be your personal K.I.S.S. Agent, which includes:

Profile Review

Initial and Post Date Interviews

Personal Preference Profile Review

Pre-screening and Interviewing Potential Introductions

Option of Face-to-Face or "Slow Walk" Introduction

Background Checks

Dating Tips/Pointers

Do you accept "database only" members? Yes. Our database members are potential introductions for TKA clients. Database members are not guaranteed any introductions, but will be contacted if their profile matches the preferences of a TKA client. Database members can upgrade their membership to Client Status at any time. Database membership can range from $0 - $79 for 6 months. Please contact the K.I.S.S. Agency for more details.

What are your fees? Click here for our Introductory Offer

"I'll be your K.I.S.S. Agent for 6-months" - $650

"I'll be your K.I.S.S. Agent for 1-year" - $1250

Do you have a refund policy? Yes. If your introduction doesn't have at least a 70% match to your Preference Profile, please send TKA a Bad Date Statement. Our goal is to introduce you to singles within your preferences; thereforeeee we will work toward this never happening again. However, if your first 3 introductions result in a Bad Date Statement, we will refund you 50%.

What is a Bad Date Statement? This is simply an email stating your introduction's name and detailed reasons why you didn't like the introduction. You must submit this statement via email within 48 hours of the introduction. I will contact you within 48 hours of receiving your Bad Date Statement to discuss ways to make sure this is not repeated.

Do you offer online dating? No, our services are strictly by personalized introduction.

Do you have pictures of TKA's members and clients? Yes, they will not be posted online, but will be shown to potential introductions.

Is my information kept confidential? Yes, it will not be sold or used outside of introduction purposes.

If I meet someone special or get too busy to date, can I put my membership on hold? Yes, simply call or email your request.

How long before my first introduction? Typically within 2 weeks, unless you've taken advantage of our introductory offer. In this case, you will receive your first introduction within 30 days of your introductory offer agreement date.

Do you have a K.I.S.S. Agent working on your behalf?

You've hired an attorney to handle your legal affairs, a realtor for housing, and an accountant to handle your finances. You've decided not to leave such important matters to chance. Your soon-to-be spouse or love one shouldn't be either.

The K.I.S.S. Agency's mission is to be your "love life agent" by personally screening, interviewing, and introducing you to independent and sharp singles within your preferences. If the clubs and online searches haven't given you that "long-term" feeling, you've come to the right place.

Hello, my name is Christie Williams and I am the Founder and Senior K.I.S.S. Agent of The K.I.S.S. Agency. As the founder of the Charlotte, NC based service, Meant to Meet, I am excited to bring my love for matchmaking to The Metro Atlanta Area. I truly believe that every single being should experience the joy of a long-term relationship. Online dating is popular, but can take up to 20 hours a week to sift through hundreds of singles to come up with one descent date...that's a part-time job! Allow my personal approach, intuition, and experience to lead you in the right direction.

The K.I.S.S. Agency is not a big corporate box that pumps out "just because" introductions. Your thoughts and preferences will be my guiding light to introducing you to Mr. or Ms. Right.

Click here to contact a K.I.S.S. Agent.

Client and Database Memberships are Available!

PLEASE NOTE: TKA performs background checks on all clients and database members.

here is the founders profile on link removed

link removed

The K.I.S.S. Process

STEP 1 - Click here to send me a quick profile.

STEP 2 - I will contact you within 48 hours to setup an interview. This interview is a question and answer session for both you and TKA.

STEP 3 - If you are truly an independent and sharp single who has an interest in meeting someone special, your background check could be the last step to entering The K.I.S.S. Agency.

*The K.I.S.S. Agency doesn't accept clients with unacceptable background checks. Any form of abusive behavior, fraud, or felonious acts within the past 10 years is unacceptable.

INTRODUCING…Now that we've completed steps 1-3, it's time to for you to meet pre-screened singles appropriate to your preferences. As your Agent, not only will I introduce you to database members, but if I meet a great single gal/guy outside of TKA, I'll still pre-screen her/him and set up an introduction.

After I've contacted both parties with your basic profile information and a photograph, the two of you can decide whether or not to accept my suggested introduction. If so, I will setup a place and time for you to meet.

OR

I can exchange email addresses for you. This is called the "Slow Walk". The "Slow Walk" is actually an awesome way to really get to know someone. You can learn a lot from email and telephone conversations.

*You are free to decline any introduction that I propose. This will not count against your number of introductions.

*The meeting and "Slow Walk" are both considered introductions.

and they have meetups as well:

link removed

so should I go for it? Tired of the games and ready for a long term relationship.

PS. Figure this is a good way to meet "the one"!!

I don't know, I've never tried a matchmaking service, but I think it all depends on how much money you are willing to spend. presumably, people who have $650 to spend on finding a date may be more serious about having a relationship. As opposed to a $20 fee for an online service. However, I would say that there are a bigger pool of people in the online service, as it is cheaper.

It's your money and your time, try whatever you think will work for you.

That's frigging expensive, and quite frankly, sounds like a scam. Did you receive this offer unsolicited? Are they asking for money upfront before doing any of these interviews?

And how well you get matched really depends on two factors, how well their matching process works, and (I would think more importantly) the size of the pool of people they're matching. How big is their database?

I'd do some research first, if you have that kind of money to burn.

well I had signed up for a few before (local one and great expectations) and had no luck at all. I thought it was good, but after hearing what you guys said and my own experiences I dont think I will try it, too risky. Just had to get your guys opinions to make sure.

On the other hand online is working good for me now. So I will stay with that. And I dont have to pay every month, so its good.

Thanks for the help!

• 3 weeks later...

I briefly dated a girl last summer who used to work for one of these match making agencies. She said it was a scam and said they even took pictures of her in wigs to show to different guys who were interested in signing up.

I'd definitely think twice about using a service.

Orlander