Male Strip clubs/night

I was at a club once where there was a male review...

The men were all 'shaved' it was nasty, to me anyway and they were all wearing speedo type undewear and nothing else really except shoes..

I clearly remember this one guy with these string things hanging from his speedo front over his dong and shaking it around. ....

Not something Id want to repeat, and for the record I didnt get any lap dances.

about the boxer speedo thing, what about boxer briefs? I think boxer briefs are sexy.

I went to a male strip club for my 21st birthday and I loved it. Not so much sexually arousing (maybe just a little bit ) but it was a whole lot of fun regardless. I got drunk and talked to the strippers about my boyfriend all night though...go figure.

I got a lapdance from a friendly, shaven guy from Lebanon. He was a hands-on type of guy...

Maybe a little too hands-on. Hmm.

Anyway, it was a good experience overall for me and I'd go back, not sober though.

I think I understand what she means. Female strip clubs are more purely sexually oriented because men really do get turned on there, but at male strip clubs it is more about fun and the experience.

I don't think women go to a male strip club so much to get turned on and be sexual aroused, but instead to be entertained and have fun. That's just from my experience.

To be honest I probably am more sexually minded at a female strip club than a male one myself. I find women dancing in g-strings a lot more erotic than men in their banana hammocks

• 5 months later...

No way in HELL would I go to see male strippers!! I saw video of how they dance and whatnot and it's bloody ridiculous!! Plus, they're all probably GAY and as someone further up in thread said, Men dancing is immascualting.. I don't find that sexy in the least.. plus.. they don't even show anything in those places you wouldn't see on a normal day at the beach. OOOH topless guys big whoop!!

If I wanted to see some shaven guy with an orange spray-tan and blonde streaks in his hair prancing around in a sequined speedo, I'd go hit up the local gay bar.

Sorry, I think METAL shows are where the sexy ones are.. long hair, metal tee, ripped jeans and a guitar! and you don't even have to PAY them to talk to you. YUM!!

Guys who go to strip clubs are sad individuals. They have to PAY girls to get naked for them cause they can't get REAL girls to do it. The saddest of the sad is the guy who thinks these girls are actually INTERESTED in them!! I had an ex who thought he was friends with 2 strippers. He's insist I was being unreasonable for objecting to the strip club excursions as he was only going to "see his friends" whom, by the way, NEVER saw him outside the club. They are paid to feign interest in the customers for bigger tips and to keep them coming back.. it's all a fantasy world which can be fun, but my ex took it a little too far jeapordising our very real relationship to pursue this fantasy. Funny how, once he stopped going to the clubs, these girls forgot who he was.

I think I understand what she means. Female strip clubs are more purely sexually oriented because men really do get turned on there, but at male strip clubs it is more about fun and the experience.

I don't think women go to a male strip club so much to get turned on and be sexual aroused, but instead to be entertained and have fun. That's just from my experience.

To be honest I probably am more sexually minded at a female strip club than a male one myself. I find women dancing in g-strings a lot more erotic than men in their banana hammocks

I think this is an incorrect assumption. There are as many guys who go to the female clubs as like a sporting event. I think guys who go alone are the ones going to get turned on. And yea, i have known many women who get VERY aroused over these male dancers.

I think the male clubs and female ones are equally ridiculous and sleazy. There is nothing about a male dance i find titillating but oh yes, i know plenty of women who DO. So the generalizations you made about the women vs male clubs is not correct in many cases.

Guys who go to strip clubs are sad individuals. They have to PAY girls to get naked for them cause they can't get REAL girls to do it. The saddest of the sad is the guy who thinks these girls are actually INTERESTED in them!! I had an ex who thought he was friends with 2 strippers. He's insist I was being unreasonable for objecting to the strip club excursions as he was only going to "see his friends" whom, by the way, NEVER saw him outside the club. They are paid to feign interest in the customers for bigger tips and to keep them coming back.. it's all a fantasy world which can be fun, but my ex took it a little too far jeapordising our very real relationship to pursue this fantasy. Funny how, once he stopped going to the clubs, these girls forgot who he was.

You are so correct here. And the old man standing there staring at the girls salivating all by himself is a sad sight indeed. I went once and it was more a human interest trip for me. It was sad to see the guys there alone. I could understand it more when it was a group of guys on a bachelor party or something.

Your ex is a real sleazo. I don't think i'd care to be with any man who went to those places to say he was seeing his "friends". that is even worse!

I was at a club once where there was a male review...

The men were all 'shaved' it was nasty, to me anyway and they were all wearing speedo type undewear and nothing else really except shoes..

I clearly remember this one guy with these string things hanging from his speedo front over his dong and shaking it around. ....

Not something Id want to repeat, and for the record I didnt get any lap dances.

about the boxer speedo thing, what about boxer briefs? I think boxer briefs are sexy.

Haha- everyone keeps talking about how their gstrings are gross-- I think the fact that they are walking around with big clunky shoes on and pretty much anything else is the problem. It's like your b/f having sex with you with his socks on. Just looks ridiculous. They should just be barefoot. Although some of those places are probably pretty gross.

I had a good friend who went to a male strip club. She had a great time but I dont think the male strippers do a lap dance. Not sure since I've never been to a strip club.

So, what really happens at the male strip clubs that is so different than the other places that cater to men?

My daughter, has gone a few times with her friends and YES they give lap dances if that is what you want to call it. The pictures that her and her friends showed me, looked really like someone had taken a man and just threw him at the girls. LOL He was practically lying accross them!!

hahaha yup. that'll be me... curled up in a ball on the floor shaking with fear at my hen's party.

My good girlfriend has already told me that if I get engaged, she wants to have the hens night on one of those stripper boats on Sydney harbour

I may have to get very drunk...

I'm female and never been to a strip place.

The thought has crossed my mind but wouldnt go alone. I'd want a friend to come with me. But just never got around to going.

I think a man dancing is sexy, especially if he is COMPLETELY in the nude.

A huge turn on for me.

I think i'd quite enjoy it.