Girls: Do you like giving oral..

smiles21

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never minded doing it but my when ever I did it to my ex he never came and I tried everything I mean everything and still nothing. I didn't know if it was me or him so I just stop giving him head now were not together anymore and so i haven't give in a LONG time and scaredn that it was me and i just don't what to do when I’m with another guy. Was i bad at doing it or was it him. Is it normal for a guy to not come during a BJ?

thankyou i thought i was the only one to know this

i have performed and received from both genders and love both

as for pulling out and her swallowing i love this and she does as well on occasion we will make out before she swallows which we both enjoy a lot

if you like the taste of cum i highly recomend it its an amazing feeling

I've always wondered, who gives better BJs-- gay men or straight women?

I've always wondered, who gives better BJs-- gay men or straight women?

from my experience its been straight women i have always gotten off a lot sooner and more intense but thats just my experience

i have been told that i perform it on males better than females

and females have said i performed on them better than other females

maybe im just talented but whose judging

in all honesty it entirely depends on the person doing it not the gender and sexual orientation

Well, i'm str8, so i won't know and would never ever dream of getting sex from another woman, but thanks, happywither for this comment, "from my experience its been straight women i have always gotten off a lot sooner and more intense but thats just my experience"

I always try to give my man a pleasurable experience when giving head. I think it's sort of an art form and you really have to WANT to do it, not just do it to please him.

It's a strange thing but i just think the penis is such a pleasurable thing to fool with, I love its texture, the skin is so silky and it's so responsive, and then getting a man off, wow, what a power trip. I love it.

Maybe cuz the first time I had oral sex, my bf made sure it was very pleasurable for me. He never insisted I give him some in return, but I wanted to, since he made oral sex such a great experience for me!

I agree with whomever posted this, " agree with Survictor.I could only give a blow job to a man i love.Yes i would like to practice and men have offer their penis to me but i'll wait."

I really have to feel a definite sense of intimacy that's much higher even than intercourse to want to give a bj to a guy! I just couldn't do it to a guy I wasn't really into... It's such an intimate and selfish act, i guess, i dunno.

I also hate it when the guy wants a blowjob all the time but won't ever reciprocate. I feel basically that type of guy is a very selfish individual and i'm not sure i could have a relationship of any long term with such a person.

I do feel that oral sex is integral to a healthy sex life, but that's just me. I like a variety of things, including cuddling, and manual sex too. I'd feel strange if I had a bf and we never had oral sex.

I LOOOOVE to give oral to my boyfriend and do a couple times everyday!! I like it in return as well and get it on occasion... but I don't even ask or need it.

I love pleasing my boyfriend, he doesn't have to ask, he also feels weird to ask for it too!

I think oral is fun but nothing to be pressured into.

People have to get used to doing it... it depends on their backgrounds- but I enjoy going down on my boyfriend... I mean it's not everyday you are able to have a penis in your mouth and make someone happy at the same time... it's a great feeling to know he's enjoying himself... and he gives me some pleasure back which I think is always a plus... so erm to be honest, I think your friend has found a rare girl- but there is nothing wrong with that... xx

Oh yesh yesh yesh!

LOVE doing it. love waking my boyfriend up with a BJ, love having it as regular part of sex. I love how much he enjoys it, but doing it is arousing to me too. trying to learn deep throat, but not much luck so far. Ah well, practice makes perfect, so I practice plenty

At first, I thought oral was dirty and disgusting, and that i would NEVER ever do it. i was sort of intimidated by the whole thing, until i read something (on enotalone, as a matter of fact!) that put me at ease, and more willing to do it- "don't treat it as just a penis, but as an extension of the guy you're with."

now that i've tried oral, its not as dirty to me anymore, and on the whole, i enjoy giving it.