Hypocritical people

Why! why! do people have to act a certain way toward people.I've had some women accuse me of a certain behavior but today.I saw her and some other women doing the same behavior that i was accused of by this woman.I would love to call out this woman for her hypocritical comments but she loves to hide when confronted with the truth.

Why are people such hypocritics? Why are people sooo afraid of being called out when people have differant views then themselves.

That's just the way it is baby. (That used to be a song).

It irks me as well when people do that. Unfortunately, I'm the type who loves to throw it in their faces. But I do find most people don't want to admit they are one. Just like not admitting when they are wrong. They usually tell you "it's different" and come up with some silly excuse lol.

I hate to echo what has already been said, but the world is full of Hypocracy. I see it all the time. I work in a bar, and I have seen people in there passing out AA pamphlets, and then on a different night in there drinking heavily themselves.

And this is just one example... Hypocracy is everywhere. Learn to overcome it.

people say one thing and do another because correcting there own flaws in others makes them some how feel better about themselves. if one person is a chronic liar, that person will be the one calling people for lying because it makes them feel as if they were fixing the problem even though they are reprimanding someone else for an action they despise in themselves.

also take into account that a lot of people are just stupid

-stitcheS

totally agree with all the above comments!!!

my mom told me once. "we hate in others what we hate in ourselves"

which seems to be true with this women. She assuses you of what she is doing....possibly, because she hates that about herself ? ? ?

Either way..the world is full of it. Try to keep your distance from it & you'll be okay (:

Instead of 'calling out' this woman on this, can you talk to her in a civilized manner so that the convo won't get heated and you can get it resolved?

It's true, everyone has their own opinions and some, more than others will express them more often then not.

She'll probably doesn't want to hear the truth about herself.

people say one thing and do another because correcting there own flaws in others makes them some how feel better about themselves.

That really hits home for me...I am guilty of that exact thing. For whatever reason I found myself at my wits end and like out of nowhere this week has been an entire series of AHA moments...

Well quietgrl why not tell us the situation...sometimes we tend to see the flaws in others but not in ourselves, so maybe you're both right or both wrong... I think everyone has been a hypocrite at some point though, I try to avoid it as much as possible but it can't always happen