the title says it all. i dont know what my problem is. Im in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend and everything is acually great. we have no problems we rarely arguee were planing trips to see each other.. ect..

For some reason i have this little voice in the back of my head saying this isnt going to work out. Im not sure if it has to do with a past relationship because my last relationship was a LDR we were together for 2years and he left he with no word, no say, no nothing, after my bestfriend died. i never got closure but i found the strengh to move on and i found love again. but for some reason in my mind i think this is going to happen again or things are going to go sour. i dont wana breakup with him just because of that because that would just be silly.

hi there,

if your first relationship didnt work doesnt mean that it'll have to be the same in everyone you have. i totally understand you, not cause i had that same experience personally but my bf did. he was afraid that i could be same way his previous gfs were to him.

like i said to him, you can't judge something/someone just cause after you'd been through a bad moment b'cause of someone everyone will be the same.

give him a chance...and more than that, give yourself a chance

Hey,

You just have a lot of doubt in your relationship. This is not necessarily good, but you can overcome it. I have a lot of doubts and insecurities about my LDR as well, but right now, I'm just trying to go with the flow. You shouldn't really try to think of the future that much. You also have to understand that your ex-boyfriend is different from your current boyfriend. They are not the same people, so maybe they won't make the same decisions. Try to have hope with your LDR. Also, don't tell your boyfriend you have doubts about the relationship. He'll begin to lose hope and have doubts as well. I've learned the hard way. Try to stay positive and happy. Whatever happens, happens...Just go with the flow!