How important is sex to you

annie,

I'm just waiting for the "right" man to walk in my life, give me sex with a commitment and then i'll lose my virginity.

The reason why i brought up sperm allergy.I'm doing research and i'm thinking about having one of my soap opera character develop the allergy.

My opinion is that the longer a person waits for the "right" person, the harder it will become to find them. Like no one would be able to live up to it after a while.

I know some people wait until marriage for sex as well and I never understood it. What if you do that and you are completely incompatible sexually? I don't mean just kind of I mean completely.

My opinion is that the longer a person waits for the "right" person, the harder it will become to find them. Like no one would be able to live up to it after a while.

I know some people wait until marriage for sex as well and I never understood it. What if you do that and you are completely incompatible sexually? I don't mean just kind of I mean completely.

Tiredman,

I already found the man i want to lose my virginity too but we're only friends.I will only lose my virginity to my LT boyfriend or husband and my male friend isn't neither

• 2 weeks later...