I see there are some helpful tips here in this website its really lucky that I stumble upon it. Well i might give it a go,see Ive started going out with a guy i was friends with for almost a year.hes really nice very kind and understanding.hes not a sleazeball like many of the other guys ive went out with before.hes different and i can trust him. well, im almost 19 and he's 21 and we are both virgins. he never pressured me into having sex with him, he said its tempting but he knows its not a good idea, and this made me want him more. ive been down that road where i really wanted to just take him and make love to him. the problem is, since both of us are very new to this, i know we wouldnt know what to do. and as a girl, i really do try not to get myself pregnant, so do i get the condoms? or should i suggest him to get them? what should i do? how should i begin? kiss him, tease him.but how the hell do i do that? i dont even know half of what people do when they are having sex. this is really embarrasing question but I dont want to appear stupid when it happens, i just want him to have the best first time as he possibly can get, and same goes to me

thanks in advance

This response may seem strange at first, but just hear me out here...

We human beings are just another animal, and sex comes intinctively to us. There is no spacific way to tell you how to do this. You are an adult, so I am sure you know the basic mechanics of it all. But as far as how to begin, etc, just let it happen. Do what feels right.

Also, just a word of warning... Your first time will not be that great. It never is. No one knows what they are doing their first time, and it will be awkward, and probably painful. So don't expect anything spectacular.

Hi, welcome to enotalone

Just to let you know before I start, me and my boyfriend are around your age, both virgins, and I want to sleep with him, but he doesn't think it's a good idea yet.

I do think that you're rushing into the situation. Do you know that he actually wants to? I'd suggest talking to him about how you feel first. You don't want to end up jumping into something and finding out he's not actually ready.

Also, seeing as you don't know much about the contraceptive/STI protection element and don't know much about actually having sex, I'd wait until you know a bit more.

To answer your questions though: yes you should use condoms, they are the only things that protect from STIs (sexually transmitted infections) and if you want extra protection, think about using spermiside (cream/gel which kills sperm and goes on with the condom) or the contraceptive pill, which is a hormonal treatment for women.

It kinda feels like you're rushing into this. It's really fun to get to know each other, on a sexual level, without having sex first, like kissing, learning how to turn each other on, learning how to tease him. That way, when you're both ready to have sex, it comes naturally and you won't worry.