Poll for the Guys (maybe some gals ;))

timjd

Just wondered what the ratio of leg men to breast men was on enotalone. I've been having an argument with a few friends on the subject, so maybe we could settle it finally!

I think we're all one or the other. I mean, I think breasts are great (who doesn't), but I've always thought they were a bit boring. They just kinda hang there. I'm def a leg man, and a foot man. I don't think theres anything sexier than a girl pulling on a pair of stockings.

so whaddya think? btw, i am not a chauvinist male pig, just conducting a bit of scientific research.

Totally depends on the owner of the appendages.

I'm into hands.

wow never ever met someone into hands, I can see where your coming from though.

Personaly im a leg man love my gf legs, although breasts are not far behind. Is the buttocks included within the leg section if so 100% legs.

yes i am a footlover. i love it when girls play with their feet- that can be seriously erotic, its like theyre teasing you sexually. its also the fetish-dom thing. basically tho lower limbs rule, fishnets, strappy heels, sexy outrageous shoes etc.

god i love girls time for a cold shower i think!

I've noticed that guys never answer 'breasts" when faced with this question.

Is it because they just aren't that exciting? And if so, what is all the hype about? Why is there this commonly accepted notion that they are one of the most sexualised parts of the body?

Or is it just that guys are afraid to admit it and sound like neandrathols? (Ok i don't know how to spell that!)

its probably because its hard to choose- i mean there isn't a part of the female body i dislike- neck, shoulders, belly, back etcc. they all have their attractions. breasts can look AMAZING when the girl is wearing a sexy top and showing cleavage, but when she is nude, after a while they can get a bit offputting, thats why i prefer my gf to keep her bra on when we have sex.

I've noticed that guys never answer 'breasts" when faced with this question.

Is it because they just aren't that exciting? And if so, what is all the hype about? Why is there this commonly accepted notion that they are one of the most sexualised parts of the body?

Or is it just that guys are afraid to admit it and sound like neandrathols? (Ok i don't know how to spell that!)

This is exactly what I would have said. I think they don't answer "breasts" in fear of sounding typical. Breasts are easily the most sexualized body part, closely followed by butts, legs and bellies. I know everyone has their preferences but I find it hard to believe there are that many people that find feet the sexiest body part. GROSS.

If I find a woman attractive I find her breasts very sex no matter what they end up looking like. Legs are another matter. I think I would have to see the rear attached to the legs to render an appropriate judgement. Legs have never done that much for me alone. But muscular tight, tanned well shaped legs pretty much implies a rear I am going to be satisfied with.

So I guess I go for legs...

i think women's shoulders are sexy, and an elegant jawline always catches my eye. i've always loved to tuck a lady's hair behind her ear and kiss her from the shoulder up her neck to just below the ear, as well as at the top of her chest, her upper arms, the top of her head... *clears throat*

breasts and legs? yeah, they're nice, too; and so are buttocks. and come to think of it, i do enjoy giving a good foot massage. but when a female disrobes in front of me for the first time, my eyes are going to be on her pubic hair--not too much, not too little, not carved into a "X" like a topiary bush, just keep it neat and open up, little mama, 'cause daddy's home.