so theres this new girl at our school, whom ive known for about 3 months.

i REALLY like her, i even liked her when i was going out with my previous girlfriend. and when my girlfriend found that out, she dumped me, so you can tlel how much i like this new girl. and the new girl, aka ng, has no idea that i like her alot. so i decided to tell her, because usually when i tell a girl i like them, they end up liking me back, since im one of the popular/good looking/athletic guysss.

thing is, she likes this other guy, i know that, because, she kept asking me who i liked, like about 100 times in a week period. so i told her, if she told me who she liked, i'd tell her who i liked. and when i heard another guys name, my heart wasssss shattered.

so when i told her i liked her, her response was "awwww...cute"

now when i heard that, i was thinking

"awww its cute that you like me, but i dont like you hehehe"

after i heard her response, i walked away from her, to whole crowd of cheerleaders and got hugs/kisses on cheek/etc to get the ng jealous.

2 days later, the ng sent me a message saying shes sorry of what she said, and that i took it the wrong way, she said "awww..cute" because she was flattered. chyeaa right. and thats where im kinda left at. thing is she really likes the other guy still. and i still like her soo much, what do i do?

2 days later, the ng sent me a message saying shes sorry of what she said, and that i took it the wrong way, she said "awww..cute" because she was flattered. chyeaa right. and thats where im kinda left at. thing is she really likes the other guy still. and i still like her soo much, what do i do?

She wants you as a friend, nothing more - nothing less...

Sorry bro...