Hi every body?

I appreciate serous answers….

I am engaged now and we will marry next summer, I am virgin and she is also (I hope so) I have three questions:

1- Can I see her hymen from outside… please don't tell me to take magnifying glass with me..

2- Is there is anyway to be sure that she is virgin other than seeing the hymen???

3- Did the women really feel good if I touch her nipples?

Welcome to enotalone.

I agree with what the the others have said about the Hymen.

The answer to your 3rd question is yes, most women enjoy their nipples being touched. You can squeeze them and tug on them but not too hard or it hurts. I know it's not exactly the same, but you could see what you like to give you an idea what she might like. Don't forget to suck on them and flick the nipple with your tongue.

Good luck

I hope men know that a hymen doesn't prove a woman a virgin or not.ArthurMiller i guess your going ot have to take your future wife word on this one.

Tigris great nipple advice(high five).Yes some women love their nipples played with by men.

ArthurMiller congrats on your wedding.I hope i can lose my virginity on my wedding night or with a Lt bf.

Hi every body?

I appreciate serous answers….

I am engaged now and we will marry next summer, I am virgin and she is also (I hope so) I have three questions:

1- Can I see her hymen from outside… please don't tell me to take magnifying glass with me..

2- Is there is anyway to be sure that she is virgin other than seeing the hymen???

3- Did the women really feel good if I touch her nipples?

1. Yes, if it's still there. Many women are born without a hymen, or they've broken it from riding a bike, using a tampon, vigorous exercise, etc. I'd be surprised if a lot of modern women had one, honestly.

2. Trusting the woman you're going to be with for the rest of your life is a good start.

3. Some do, some don't. Ask her if she likes it.

Not all women like to have their nipples touched, but the majority love it.

Once you are married, you are going to have to explore her body and discover the things she likes and doesnt like. The only way to know is by asking (or trying it and observing her response).

Why do you want evidence that she is a virgin? I would hope you would trust her if you are marrying her.