HUGE scary problems with Trojan condoms!

i was wondering if anyone else had these problems with trojan condoms...

i was using the trojan magnum condoms for a while. and i'll admit, i dont necessarely NEED the magnums and im not a guy with lost self esteem and it makes me feel big either. the first time i tried to have sex, i was given a regual size one. i was so nervous i couldnt get it on and ended up not having sex that night (embarrassing i know). so for safety, i bought the large magnums so i would have some room to work with, so to say.

well, i have used over 3 full boxes with no problems at all. then about a month ago, i used one of my last 2 of my fourth box. this time, the condom kept wanting to slip and slide all over the place and at one point, got EXTREMELY tight (tighter than normal) and all slid up and was basically choking my penis out i guess you could say. to top got really bubbly and i was really cautious about it. then when i came, it blew up really big like a balloon and i thoght it was going to break. this had never happened before.

then, a week later, i used the final one in the box. this time, the most scary thing happened to me. i was goin at it like always and everything seemed to be ok this time, like normal. then i was about there and my girlfriend (THANK GOD!) said..."dont come yet!" so i stoped...and i pulled out. then i realized i had torn straight through the top of the condom and it was all bunched up at the bottom of my penis. had she not told me to stop, i would have came in her and lets just say, neither of us are at an age to have a baby!

i bought lifestyles this time, the normal size, and they're fine now. i was just too nervous my first time to use a normal size i guess.

so is there any comments on this? has anyone else had trojan problems? i really dont know if i trust them anymore to be honest...

Well, if you are using the wrong size, they will blow up and break.

You need to use regular size it seems, so if it worries you, practice putting it on when your gf is not around, or you can practice putting it on a banana.

Using a larger size is really a dangerous idea, because it's bound to bunch up and fill with air and break.

Magnums are meant for very large men, which 90something percent of men don't fit into.

Hugs, Rose

im kind of cautious about the pill, i have a lady friend (i never had sex with) but she wighed about 115lbs when we met, and she got on the pill. she's pushing 150 now and id hate to see my girlfriend blow up like that. she's 5'7 110lbs...really skinny. that and her mom would never buy it. she may have at one point but then accidenly found out we were having sex so her idea of it has dropped out of the picture. lol

and i do realize condom size is important and too big a size is dangerous. but ive gone through over 40 of them with no problems at all. do condoms have a "shelf" life? because they were sitting there for some time before i tried them.

i use normal size now, they work perfectly and they fit a lot better, the only reason i used magnums was for more lea-way. but im confortable enough now i can almost do it one handed, eyes closed, while kissing her with a normal size one...haha

It's much better to use condoms, despite feeling less.

How do you know your partner isn't messing around on the side after you got tested?

This is your life here, you only get one shot at it, so please be safe, and use condoms.

Just practice with some regular sized ones when you are calm and alone.

Hugs, Rose

she has only had sex with one other guy besides me and we have had sex w/o a condom before. i didnt come in her but like, we'd start and i would stop before i came then do that a few times w/o one then put it on and then go back at it. and thats been over 7 months now so im pretty sure we're clean

Wait a minute, you're afraid of her mom finding out you're having sex?? Wouldn't you be more afraid of your mom finding out she's pregnant with your child??

Look, if you're not ready to prevent the consequences, you're definitely not ready to be having sex. I can't tell you how many people I know were using condoms alone and ended up getting pregnant. I have several gynecologists in the family and they all say that most of their ("protected") unwanted pregnancies happened when the couple only used condoms.

Both of you need to do some serious growing up if you're worried about her gaining weight on the pill or her mom finding out. And I am officially scared for you.

Wait a minute, you're afraid of her mom finding out you're having sex?? Wouldn't you be more afraid of your mom finding out she's pregnant with your child??

Look, if you're not ready to prevent the consequences, you're definitely not ready to be having sex. I can't tell you how many people I know were using condoms alone and ended up getting pregnant. I have several gynecologists in the family and they all say that most of their ("protected") unwanted pregnancies happened when the couple only used condoms.

Both of you need to do some serious growing up if you're worried about her gaining weight on the pill or her mom finding out. And I am officially scared for you.

Yes, if she gets pregnant she's going to gain plenty of weight!

To the OP, at 5'7" and 110 she is very underweight. BMI of 17.2 a weight of 150 and the same height is a normal healthy weight.

What brands have you tried man? I started with trojan magnums also. Didn't like them for a lot of reasons. But mainly I didn't like how they could slip and slide. I am average thickness and I feel a guy needs to be pretty thick to go with those. Try the durex brands if you haven't...or maybe the avanti polyurethane.

Also, maybe someone else mentioned it, but if your protection breaks, go get an emergency contraception pill. And wear a condom that doesn't slip and slide and won't allow precum to come in contact with her! It sounds like to me you aren't being careful enough. A backup second method isn't a bad idea at all. And also, always clean up everything really well when you are done...both of you need to be like a hawk when it comes to your fluid touching her in any way shape or form...really 'think' about it everytime and have an action plan if stuff goes wrong.

alright, thanks everyone for their comments. but i do have another question. what condom do you all suggest? to me, all the "studded" and "ribbed" and all that all feels the exact same and none of them seem to be any different than the last. is there any kind out there that would be more stimulating to me or her? most importantly, her

here here!