I'm very lost. Maybe you all can help me out.

Spectral

I work at a mall kiosk(yeah I know it's pretty blunt) and there's this cell phone kiosk next to me. Well one day they got a new employee in. So one of the coworkers I used to work with(he's gone) said that she didn't pay attention to him. So I decided to go over and introduce myself. But before then when we made eye contact, we would just smile at each other, just showing her friendliness, I suppose. So after that, that's when I decide to y'know, talk to her. After a brief conversation we got to know each other a bit well, and that ended that.

Later on we keep talking to each other, just making conversation. Pretty much after that I've noticed a lot. Like for one when I would leave she would lock on to my every move, even from accross the hall in the mall. She came up to my chair and put her arm on it, and grabbed my arm to see "if I was cold"(there was AC in the mall at the time). And dosen't stop there...

Eventually it came about where she would come over and talk to me, smiling, in the morning mind you. Which isn't a bad thing at all. She would even I guess imitate my voice tone. So when she came over I'd be like saying "What's up" really low and she'd be like "What's up" in the same way. And I'd be like "hmm?" She's done it more than one. One time I said "whats up" and she was like "how ya doin?" I used to(and still do) make her laugh, we go deep into conversation, she tilts her head when she looks at me, and I've noticed that despite her wearing glasses, her eyes \always dilate just about every time we talk. When I approach her to talk, she'll be in a bad mood and I suddenly make her smile, and she'll have her arms crossed but when I talk to her she uncrosses them. She would look over the balcony and then as soon as I say somethign she'll just start smiling(with her teeth, not just lips). Even when I'm doing my job, talking to customers, she constantly stares the hell out of me(I see it in the corner of my eye), and when I'm talking to someone else that I know(coworker, friend), she tilts and even stares then. And now here's the killer...

One day we were talking about eating at the food court sucks, and she think she's fat(she's really thin, don't ask) and I told her she wasn't fat. So she takes her pants and kind of lowers them and she shows me her pink panties. She then smiles at me and does it again, and I'm like "whoa". I didn't really know how to take that.

Really at first I thought it was like "she really likes talking to me". But now it seems like something else. We've been talking for a few months now. Now it seems like it's not like she wants to talk to me, but it's like whenever I come around she gets kind of shaken up or something, like she's all of a sudden afraid to talk to me. I usually think I'm getting the cold shoulder but when I go talk to her it's like any other time we've talked. It's kinda like that feeling you get when you like someone so much you all of a sudden feel anxious around them and avoid eye contact.

So how would you all take this? There's another key element to this situation but I'll save that for later.

Now the other element is...

ta-da! She's married.

That's what has really been keeping me off from going any further. It's like I want to but I know that's really wrong to do so...

but if that's the case, why is she acting the way she is? Being so flirtatious..

AHHHH

hmmm....

well I gotta say, I too am married and there is this co-worker guy that everyone else would say I flirt with. And I guess to an extent I do. But he's fun. He totally knows I'm married, we work for my husband. There's absolutely NO way we'd cross the line and we both know it so it's just fun.

Maybe she's coming from THAT perspective.

If she's NOT... I say leave it alone.

yeah true. that's why Ive been pretty much thinking it over, and really, it's not worth it. not even the sex. she's even got real close to me direct in front of me like she wants to kiss. but im sort of seeing that as kind of being a sl-ut, or a who re ...it's like she's not getting what she needs at home, so she has to go somewhere else..

Given how you presented this - as "drama" - it sounds like most of this for you is just the fun ego-stroking part of it. She probably is flirtatious because she's unhappy in her marriage and you're as good a target as any. Just know that if you do cross the line and start dating her it will only be a matter of time before she's showing her panties to some other guy she finds halfway cute or intriguing.