How do you tell your friend...

Juha

How do you tell your friend that you have feelings for them as more than a friend???

I have been friends with this girl for years and we always have got along great. Recently we have been hanging around more, again.

I have been thinking and she has so much of what I am looking for, I never looked at her this way and now I definitely have feelings for her...

So how do you do it?

I believe you'll need to create an environment in which you can make a move on her. It might be after dinner one night, it might be while sitting talking in your car under the moonlight, or whatever situation you create. Read her body language. At some point, quit talking to her and stare into her eyes. If signs are good, move in slowly for a kiss.

Good luck.

Dude, I'm basically going through the exact same thing...One of my good friends that I've knowen for a few years...I think I really like her more then a friend...I don't want to make things awkward by telling her that I like her in case she only likes me as a friend which I think is the case so I'm not saying anything to her but my friends can kinda see that I like her and are picking on me about it telling me that she only likes guys that are older then us and are telling her that I like her as well...She asked me about it and I said no...it's really depressing likeing someone more then a friend and knowing that they may only like you as a friend.

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my boyfriend have known each other for almost 3 years/been a couple for one and a half. We used to hang out with each other way more than friends would. Not even once have we broken the code or crossed the line. It was a comfort zone for both of us even though we knew we were right for each other. One fine night when we got very comfortable talking to each other; we were both sleepy when he blurted it all out. I thought it was very romantic to jump from being nothing like an item to actually being one. It was strange and weird but very warm and cozy.

I think you guys have the advantage of being friends before being a couple; you'll start out on the 30th date as was described in one sitcom. The fact that you guys are hanging out more is a sign that you are getting closer. However, it all depends on her personality. I'm a spontaneous kind of person so letting it all out just like that worked perfectly for me. How would you describe this girl? And do you think there is a slight chance that she thinks of you that way?