Ladies, your thoughts please!

therookie

i guess i am the odd one out here....when i have a 'connection' with someone i know it right away..and communication just happens natural and u immediately just be yourself....what i mean...i don't feel nervous or anxious at all..i show all the sides of the person i am...and i enbrace the fact that the other person feels the same way..if there is one thing i would really like to correct is that when that happens, i have a tendency to not let the other person finish what they are saying before jumping in...i have really worked on that...but i know why i do that...because when u think alike, its almost like u know what they are going say...and its like OMG WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO

freaking amazing...then i blush and shut the hell up!

like i said - working on it

Do girls find it easier to talk to men they have no interest in, then men they have a CRUSH on?

These girls like me, (I KNOW IT), but when I'm near them or within talking range, they clam up, and seem very quiet.

Is it because their nervous, shy, or what?

I agree, I have a much harder time being flirty or talking to a guy who i am interested in. it is easier for me to talk to a man that is clearly not dateable (like a coworker or a married/in a relationship male friend). Or even a random guy waiting for coffee in line next to me...

it's not that I want the coworker or the married guy, just I feel like I can joke without worrying what they think of me.

hm. maybe you can try to help them open up? like ask them a few questions?

I find it way easier to talk to I guy I don't like. I'm kinda shy, and I constantly keep thinking about what i'm saying, and what that guy thinks about me if I like him.

So thats probably why, they get all nervous. Just make the first move and start talking to them more, and they'll warm up to you

From personal experience I know this to be true. Girls who don't like me (as in, not interested in me) are fairly talkative and gushy. As for girls who never talk to me, they may either hate my guts or have a crush on me, for all I know. I think it's the former.

just a note, usually the problem is initiating contact. Normally even shy people can talk quite freely after the ice is broken. So if you start a conversation with a person who never seems talkative with you, and he/she only replies you only like "heey... umm gotta.. go..." she probably means: "geez get out.."

I have a crush on a guy and I'm asking the same thing in another thread about guys. He is extremely outgoing and quite loud, but will give me one or two word answers the 2 times I've tried to speak to him. I'm just trying to figure out if that means he's interested or completely UNINTERESTED.

As for me, when I tried to talk to him it was extremely uncomfortable for me, but I tried to fight through it. My heart was racing, my hands were shaking and I tried to sound as coherent as possible. So yes, for me it's easier to talk to men i'm not interested in.