Experiences with Black men/women.

AdriSnow

If you have a dated someone out of your race ( black or another race). Post your experiences please. I am Spanish and I dated a couple black guys (2). They both changed and turned into someone different. They seemed to be fake and dogs. Let me know if you have had any of the same experience's.~~~ This is not some racist thread I am just being real.~ Also, are they pretty much known as players ?? Or does your oppion differ?

__ Im just trying to get some input and read some stories___

I don't know if culture has a lot to do with it... perhaps society and the times we live in as a whole might play a part in some people's behavior... I have had two serious relationships... one with a white girl and one with a filipino girl. In both cases they both ended up cheating on me and then leaving to be with someone else rather than cheating a second time.... I think there are just people who either will or won't do that kind of thing.... unfortunately it seems as though you and I have found the ones that CAN do those things...

Rob

OH MY GOSH.

No!!, race/culture has nothing to do with this.

Thats as crazy as saying something like Women are irrational!

I'm not black, but I have dated many people of different races and religions, and nothing about either suggested anything about specific patterns of behavior (except Korean women totally dig me

Family of Origin, now that plays a part for sure, but definitely not race.

What you are asking is tantamount to stereotyping.

I'm a white male. And have dated white/mexican/black women. In my own experiences, Iv'e found white women to be more passive then other races. But then again, it depends on the person.

As far as black women go. I just got out of a LT relationship with a mixed girl black/white. This girl didn't take {mod edit} from anyone. She was a very strong girl on the outside, but broken into pieces on the inside. Our arguments were definitely a lot more dramatic then with any other race Iv'e been with. The whole saying of "black women are loud", is true, in my opinion. She was loud naturually, but when we got into it, she was a ear drum popper.

But, at the same rate, Iv'e dated a few white girls that were somewhat like this. I think it has a LOT to do with how a person is brought up. In my experiences, girls that were broughten up in good households, no matter what color they were, seemed somewhat "whole".

My past ex, was brought up in a very abusive inviornement. That included physical/mental/and sexual abuse. So I never looked at it like "Oh, she's black thats why she's like this".

She grew up constantly having to defend herself. Grew up seeing violence as being normal. And is still only 19, so hopefully she'll find her way one day.

I believe peoples behaviors come from there up bringing. Not neccasarily their color.

I'm a black female and this subject is crazy.It's not the skin color that makes a person cheat.It's the person.

I have to say something else too.The one thing that cracks me up is when nonwhites say black women are loud,strong ,or angry.The famous"negative" stereotypes words people use on black women and people.Well Black women's behavior has alway been misinterrupted outside of the black community.

You can't tell anything about a man's heart by looking at his skin. I thought the word had gotten around by now.

I'm not black

Wait a minute... then what was all that you said about "YOU call it a fat butt, WE call it a badunkadunk"?

By the way, my friends (most of them Latino) and I (mostly white ancestry) have been known to use that word on occasion.

LOL Lost, you have me lost too...I thought you were also.

Same with me.

As for the post, if you bottle up people into a certain category, one day you will be surprised. Yes, certain stereotypes are somewhat true. Let's say you want to meet a man who is educated. Someone of X color from the southside of Chicago is probably not nearly as smart and cultured as so and so from Greenwhich, CT. But how do you know? Unless you take the time to know someone, how do you know?

I am Irish. I love potatoes and I like to drink and I am loud and blunt. But this doesn't make me an abusive alcoholic. Judging someone on their skin pigmentation is foolish. The human soul has no color. Judge someone by their soul next time.

Any implication that people of a specific race act in the same way under similar circumstances is racist.

Racism is the curse of our times. It causes wars, death, genocide, disease, starvation and misery on a huge scale.

It begins with individuals.

It will only end when individuals decide they will not be racist in thought or deed.

This thread would be a good place to start.