Talking during sex...

My boyfriend likes to talk to me while we are having sex. He's always asking me what i am thinking and i dont know what to say because i find it awkward. I wanna say, "well we are doing this, so what the heck do you think is on my mind?" Ha... But, i dont know if this is something other guys do or other woman could relate to?

Comments?

My boyfriend likes to talk to me while we are having sex. He's always asking me what i am thinking and i dont know what to say because i find it awkward. I wanna say, "well we are doing this, so what the heck do you think is on my mind?" Ha... But, i dont know if this is something other guys do or other woman could relate to?

Comments?

OMG, I do that to my husband.........

he just wants some feedback, or that's what I want, just you know something besides the silence and breathing and grunting, something.......anything

if he starts asking you what you had for lunch in the middle of the freaky... thats strange.

Sex talk is ok though, or maybe if something funny happens... like the cat jumps on the bed and tries climbing on you (happened to me) we were like what are you doing you cant join in

Try to loosen up, a little dirty talk can be good.

I have the same problem; my g/f talks often during sexual acts, but its usually to tell me what she likes and what she wants. For some reason, I just can't be as vocal. But, I already discussed it with her and she doesn't mind. My main concern is what helps her get off, so as long as she's happy I don't worry about it.

I suggest just talking to your boyfriend about it some time outside of the bedroom. A little communication goes a long way!

Wow, I do that with my boyfriend...but not during sex. Its usually when were going to bed and were cuddling. Its a little game we play though.

The most we talk about during sex is, "Do you like that?" And then some moans and such. Sometimes theres a "Lower" or such, like changing positions.

But no matter what is said or not said we always say we love each other at least once....*cough cough* usualy at the end *cough cough*.

Lotsa Love

Rain Gate

Exactly how me and my girlfriend are.

I feel somewhat whorish now - I regularly talk explicitly and dirtily during sex, and I'm loud (unintentionally) to an unusual extent sometimes.

I'll stop being embarressed in a minute.

Haha that's how I felt when I read this thread too. I talk, but it's all X rated. I used to be quiet during sex but since my last bf I can't manage that anymore.