"That was it?!"..sex disappointment

Nvee

wow. this thread seems to be hitting some on a personal note...

maybe next time i will keep my opinions to myself.

Well this kind of thing gets guys kind of annoyed obviously. It's the female equivalent of a guy posting "I met this girl and I thought she was totally hot but when she took her clothes off it was just..... ugh!!! sagggggyyyyyyy. And not the same size either. And she just kept talking and talking and talking.........."

Just sounds shallow.

Well this kind of thing gets guys kind of annoyed obviously. It's the female equivalent of a guy posting "I met this girl and I thought she was totally hot but when she took her clothes off it was just..... ugh!!! sagggggyyyyyyy. And not the same size either. And she just kept talking and talking and talking.........."

Just sounds shallow.

Lmfao. I really want someone to post that and see what kind of responses he gets.

yea inanecathode i just slept with his girl she had saggy * * * * and a vagina like a tunnel i told all my friends about it and we had a great laugh at her expense- i even hope it gets back to her, so it will hopefully make her really upset and hurt. She seemed so attractive with her clothes on, i was so gutted and almost burst out laughing when i saw her nude.

If only other people could come upto my perfection and my lovely, unjudgemental personality haha.

He was devastatingly handsome but bad in bed. How sad...so unfortunate.

My fav quote from a friend who I told my story to the very next day...

"I just think that sexual prowess is something that is somewhat natural. Like dancing.

Some people are born good, some learn, and some never figure that * * * * out."-Lana

hahaha...still cracks me up.

many things contribute to that, stress bein one, both of you might be nervous for it bein a one night stand. It also depends on the comfort level between the two of you. Since you are not in a relationship, understandin is obviously not there, ahh well.

I hope you don't get into any serious relationship thinking about hot sex. Cause that is not all to it.

Good Luck!