I lose my erection when shes ontop.

Hey guys, me and my gf are beginning to explore more positions aside from missionary. My gf likes being on top because of the clit stimulation id assume and she usually can orgasm that way because shes in control. As long as she orgasms Im happy. But im noticing now that after about 10 minutes ontop, I begin to lose my erection Not completely but its somewhat a little limp. When Im on a full hard on my penis is barely able to move its so stiff.

Does anyone know why this happeneds to me? Im only 17.

Just relax, don't panic. I have had the same situation as yours too when I was 17 (not so long ago really). It's really only going to repeat as you keep reminding yourself, thinking "OMG I'm just 17 & I'm like impotent already!"

Just stay calm/horny lol! It's nothing physical, it's just in your mind. Concentrate on her body, not your 'malfunctioning'. This is hard to do sometimes, but eventually you will get in control. Also get some exercice to feel more confident & have a better foreplay. This should work . Have a nice time LoL!

I think it helps, if she actually has you exit her completely and then re-enter, you restimulate the tip of your penis,

Which is going to help you keep an erection,

Tell her to go slowly though,

Because you don't want to end up in the ER,

If you get bent at an awkward angle,

Cheers!

Rose

I think it helps, if she actually has you exit her completely and then re-enter, you restimulate the tip of your penis,

Yes, that's very good advice actually. That did help a lot in my case too.. Switching to another position is okay too, however.. she might not like that as much?

Keep switching it up. If she enjoys being ontop, their is a variety of positions that keep that in mind. Some that may stimulate you more and keep you hard. Men are more visually stimulated whereas women are more verbal/touch. I would try looking in some sex books and find out the different vertical positions. Never know, you might find one that gets you both off while she's up there.

Also the angle is very important so make sure she's sitting in a certain way where you're getting it good. If you're not going in and out far enough you won't get the stimulation to stay completely up. Also if she's putting her full weight on you, it might constrict you a bit and that'll do it to ya.

I had a problem at first also. One thing you can do is focus on the view and also use your hands to rub all over her body.

Truth be told a lot of it is what she does (she is in control remember). I can tell my girlfriend did a lot of research and a lot of learning before things were as awesome as they are now. She can exit and reenter. That tip does work well. She also has to learn to stay inside. Once she learns to ride you extremely hard and extremely fast from that position, I doubt you will EVER have a problem losing your erection again.

It sure can hurt and is dangerous when she slips out and comes down on you fast with all her weight. The pain isn't so bad really but the real possibility of breaking a bone is there. So be careful.

Ok you guys brought up a few things.

In some positions, just watching the action south of the boarder makes me want to blow. So yes I get stimulated visually.

When shes ontop theres very little "in/out" action actually. Most of the time her full weight is on me and im all the way in her and what she will do is shift the angle of her body so it moves around in her. This doesnt feel as stimulating for me but I still enjoy it alot.

It takes confidence and skill to ride a penis like it should be ridden.

The back and forth stuff is ok for a warm up but she needs to move so there is a good in and out motion. If she is on her knees on top of you and leans forward, she can move her body to where there is serious pumping action going on. Strong quads helps to to control the movement as not to slip out at the wrong moment and ouch for the guy.

I just finished my Psychology of Sexuality course last semester, and I have a feeling that a big part of your problem is blood flow. It is also the reason a lot of guys orgasm too early on top. The more major muscle groups you're working, the better your blood is flowing, the more quickly you're going to orgasm. If you are not moving enough, it is totally plausible that there is not enough blood flowing around to keep you erect. Try putting more effort into it. Help her ride you, whatever it takes. Get yourself moving too. Hope that helps!!

• 1 month later...

Because you don't want to end up in the ER,

If you get bent at an awkward angle,

Cheers!

Rose

Ouch that hurts A LOT when you miss lol.