Guys that Shave

I personally much prefer shaving everything off, especially because my girl friend prefers it as well.

But sometimes I get horrible razor burn, unless I continiously put cream on it the day I shaved.

For guys that do shave, do you know any better way of doing it, or is straight razor the only thing I can do?

Thanks.

I shave everything within about a one inch radius. Outside of that l clippers work best for eliminating razor bumps and acne ime. I only trim once or twice a week so that the stubble doesn't hurt but everything is kept short.

If you do shave go with not against the grain.

I personally much prefer shaving everything off, especially because my girl friend prefers it as well.

But sometimes I get horrible razor burn, unless I continiously put cream on it the day I shaved.

For guys that do shave, do you know any better way of doing it, or is straight razor the only thing I can do?

Thanks.

I use a straight razor (cutthroat razor) and its absolutely fantastic. I get no razor burn and it actually provides some challenge to shaving and makes it more enjoyable. I have been using one for 9 months now and to be honest I cant wait to shave everytime. what was once a mundane task for me no is (maybe sadly) a highlight of my week (I only need to shave every second day).

Yuo acn buy a straight razor online ebay is a great source for them. Cheap as well, you can get them for a little as $5. you will need a honing stone a and a strop as well so the initial outlay is a bit but no more $5 disposable blades (mach 3). Heres a site to check out:

link removed

PS I do not usually use for my "package"

If you want to avoid razorburn then you need to make sure that your skin is moisturized when you shave and ALWAYS shave in the direction of hair growth, if you want to shave in the opposite direction of hair growth then do it after you shaved in the direction of hair grown and reapply shaving cream, foam or gel.