Kissing with eyes open ?

• 4 weeks later...

Whenever my boyfriend and I have our eyes closed while kissing one of us always accidentally bites the other...no serious injuries yet though . But I think he and I are really compatible kissers, and personally he is the only person I have ever enjoyed kissing.

I guess I'm more of an eye open type, but not totally wide open eyes, more like slow blinking so I can sneak peak at the other person. Every other guy I have kissed have been complete shut eyes. So they didn't notice me looking. However I didn't ever kiss that much with anyone because the mouth movements we could never get right and it wound up not being a good kiss.

But my current boyfriend, what a kisser! Its honestly the most enjoyable part of my physical relationship with him. He tells me all the time he loves my kisses so maybe it has to do with that we are both open eye people, but not too much eye-thus the accidental bites. LoL

You misunderstand me, it wasnt a mocking question. I literally want to know how you ended up biting eachother. I have dont plenty of kissing in my time, but the bites were always on purpose Im guessing some for of overdone frenching eh? As for kissing lessons, I was merely brainstorming out loud. So many bussiness venture ideas... so little time.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason for me it was hard to keep my eyes closed. Her eyes were closed. I liked seeing her face when we did it. Both peoples eyes open at the same time is a bit akward from what i know. Looking at each other crosseyed is a bit weird.

• 4 weeks later...

i used to kiss with my eyes open not sure why though, i never thought of it a big deal and my last ex bf made a deal of it and told me i wasnt romantic enough and i should close my eyes which i know do.

But either way i dont think there's a huge difference its just want you like.

I also used to tell that same ex "i love you" and close my eyes half way through. LOL I never actually realised it until he pointed it out to me

I heard a long time ago people who kiss with their eyes open aren't trust worthy... probably not true though! I don't even remember where i heard that!

False yo.

I actually have a bit of a hard time keeping my eyes closed. Having them open helps me focus enough so that my mouth doesn't end up leaving his lips.

My ex-boyfriend told me to close my eyes, and while I tried, I was only able to do it for a few seconds before opening my eyes again. I enjoyed staring at him in the heat of the moment anyway. Plus I smiled with my eyes, as a way to show my enjoyment.

• 2 weeks later...

ermm well i kiss both ways reli .......... its nice if u kiss with eyes open i think because u dnt want to miss a second of ur partners beauty like you said, although i prefer eyes closed because it makes it more cosy and romantic.

There is nothing wrong with either way huni, just kiss how you feel comfortable, but talk to your partner and see what her opinion is........

• 1 month later...

My boyfriend and I kiss with our eyes open when we aren't too tired or if it's too dark. I love looking into his eyes..he has the most gorgeous blue eyes and we can't get enough of each other. I don't care if our eyes are open or close as long as I'm kissing him.

-He's the only guy I can kiss with my eyes open

I remember with my ex g/f we always kissed with our eyes opened unless if it was dark or in the morning when we were both to tired to open our eyes.

My question is why do people even kiss with their eyes close... i loved my ex alot and well i didnt want to miss a second of her beauty. Am i the only one or is there actualy a reason why people kiss with their eyes open ?

when you love someone and they love you too there is no reason to be uncomfortable.. i think that people who kiss with their eyes open might just be a sign that they are very comfortable with the person they are with and love them alot ? I was never able to close my eyes and my ex couldnt either. We staired at each other and smiled while we were kissing each other.

My ex and I were like that too. When we first got together, the first few kisses were eyes closed, but after a while, I wanted to peek lol. And then I just kept them open, waiting to see if he would peek. He eventually did, and we just smiled at each other and continued kissing. After that, we opened our eyes a lot. It was nice. But it was also nice to have eyes closed too.