When The Guy She Cheated On You With Im's You

*RANT ON*

LOL sucker one, two punch

I must of seriously done something bad in a past life to deserve this.

I really don't know what else to do, I have already disturbed the sleep of my best friends but they didn't make me feel better, ah hell I am going to try to type it out as well.

Sitting at home, had not too bad of a day, just pretty dull. Anyways I figured I would get ready for bed in a few minutes when my cell phone's IM goes off. This is about the time my oldest friend will text me and let me know what a horrible day work was. Anyways i picked up the phone checked the caller ID and did not know the number, curiosity killed the cat. Anyways I checked the message. It read and quote

"Lets (four letter word that started with F)"

Then right after it came another

"I am going to make you so wet"

and then a 3 more of these types came.

I messaged back

"Who is this"

I don't know what is going on. Usually people don't text the wrong number.....hell for a second I thought it was a prank or something and was about to ignore it till the next message went.

"It's (insert his name) who do you think (insert my god**** ****ing ****** of a * * * * * ex's name)"

I swear to god my vision turned red.

This was the ultimate slap in the face. I have never screamed out loud like this before. I have never punched a hole in my wall before (thank god there is a home depot close by)

I have been good, I have NC with her for a couple weeks now ( no matter how close the past few days have been that I almosted caved and we are still married, no papers have been filed on either side, thought it was a one time thing and we both worked our ways through it )

First thing that comes to mind is

" This is what you get for trying to do whats right and beening faithfull"

( I SWEAR TO GOD WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY I BELIEVE WITH ALL MY HEART, nice guys finish last, treat a girl like absolute crap, have tattoos, have no future and they will screw you like no tomorrow, if your the opposite end of the spectrium, your "husband" material, and you might as well give up having any meaningful relationship till your in your late 30's , 40s, if a girl says she is a Christian, she is the biggest lying * * * * of them of the all everytime, at least I didn't care and never married any of them till she came along, my mistake I will take to the grave )

Second thing that came to mind was

" THAT GOD**** LYING * * * *, PIECE OF TRASH...............................you get the idea

( she never told the truth, she lied to me since the day we started dating, if she really did love me, she would be here with me )

Third thing was

" HOW DID THIS DIP**** GET MY CELL NUMBER???"

(there are only 5 people that know my cell phone number, how stupid do you have to be to IM a woman's husband's personally cellphone with messages like that)

HOW????

HOW CAN YOU AVOID THIS???? You can't

I had measures in place if she tried to contact me, I know her cell phone and home numbers, Hell I know the her state's area code numbers to avoid if she tired to call me.

SO HOW DO YOU DEAL, YOU ASK?!!?!?

I went through my entire house and rounded up every single bottle that contained any alcohol

( keep in mind my alcohol tolerance is very low, due to working out and diet, a couple light beers can buzz me)

I proceeded to consume ever drop of tequila and captain morgan and jack daniel's I could lay my hands on ( always kept a stock of liquors for guests and parties and stuff, I stayed away from the wine )

IF YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER CHEATS ON YOU , IT IS EASIER TO KEEP THE BLINDERS ON, BUT WHEN THE OTHER PERSON APPEARS, REALITY HITS AND YOU REALLY DO REALIZE THAT MAYBE TEMPORARY INSAINTY IS REAL"

Shallowed by hate

Quiet as death

Even stars die

Time is still

My eyes are open

Let my sin burn

Wow, what a son of a * * * * *. It sounds like your ex was a complete * * * *, and I know where you're coming from. My g/f put me through EXACTLY the same thing, and being underrage I couldn't get drunk to get through it. For me I got back the computer I built for her after the breakup, and I found chat logs with guys she knows personally where she cybered them. The * * * * * of it all is that not only did she cyber them, but she told them lies about me mistreating her, at one point flat out lying about breaking up with me. All of these logs were dated a couple of months before we broke up.

There are just some women in this world who are cold and heartless, and I think the two of us have met them. I'm sorry you're going through this. My only advice is to block the both of them on your phone and continue with NC.

Ouch that is harsh. I would say I would do better but I would have acted just like you. I sugest that you block him asap. I wish I had more to tell you. If you need to pm someone I will lisen to you, I dont care if all you do is screem and yell. I will be here for you.

Woke up this morning so sick

(and no I am not sick from the heavy drinking last night)

as far as her beening the one to send me those messages last night, the idea came to me briefly but I out right rejected them.

The texts were very clearly guy in tone and the way they were worded, manner, and spelled was completely different then how she texts.

Plus here is the kicker, for her to use another guy's phone to do this prank * * * * to me with, she has to first be around him, then what the hell is she doing with this guy after midnight on a weekday.

Anyone know if these texts could be used as evidence at divorce proccedings of infidelity against her so she can't try to act like the victim when I file monday?????

yeah, majorslayer I know the whole lying routine they put you through all too well

I'm a bit confused here. Are you sure those messages were actually directed to you? Why would he even have your number. And if they were from him, they could have intended to go to somebody else completely.

What's your marital situation. Are you separated? I understand you're filing for divorce, that's a legal situation. Where are/were you and her emotionally?

I'm a bit confused here. Are you sure those messages were actually directed to you? Why would he even have your number. And if they were from him, they could have intended to go to somebody else completely.

What's your marital situation. Are you separated? I understand you're filing for divorce, that's a legal situation. Where are/were you and her emotionally?

LOL, no the messages were not for to me. They were for my wife (or should I say soon to be ex wife now)

Thats what I can't figure out......she has her own cellphone.......like I said very few people even know my cellphone number

He said said her name twice in the messages, hell he even called her by her nickname....so I know exactly who he was trying to talk too

We are still married. We have been separated for a few months now, we been working on our relationship the whole time and things were getting good. Hell I went and saw her a few weeks ago and things were great. But then I found out she did something and lied to me about it, made me very upset so I went full NC on her. She pulled the whole sorry song and dance routine and I fell for it, but I still kept NC up for the most part except in emergencies.