No responsible person will answer that question and if someone did a moderator will remove it.

But what we will do is try and help you if you are feeling desperate. That we can do.

Why don't you tell us what is troubling you?

You have some options here.

Take a larger and lethal dose to do the job, or hang out here, tell us what's going on and maybe find some coping methods so you can someday feel better about yourself. Once you go throught the suicidal/healthy transition, you might decide to live a little.

I got suicidal over a divorce and since then life is sweet.

I understand your pain and suicide must seem like the only way out, but your son will not understand.

My brothers first wife committed suicide and left their 3 sons behind. That was 7 years ago. They still do not understand why.

You don't really want to die, what you want is for the pain to go away. Am I right? What if we could help you with your pain? Would you be willing to stick around for a little while?

10.....the last few chains of events in my life hasn't helped, I reached out to someone and my church and have gotten nothing back. When the person you love the most tells you that she is just out to hurt you I have trouble understanding or coping with that...which is why I am continuing to take these pills which seems to have no affect right now......

Yes I know it makes no sense what your ex is doing. But trust me, committing suicide will not make it any clearer. What she is doing is now her problem, not yours. This is about you and your son.

If you have taken these pills, I would like you to call 911 now. If you have not, I would like you to tell me. I will not be upset either way.

I have an alternative for you if you are interested. Take a couple of nice square ice cubes. Now crush them in your hand really hard. It will hurt badly, but it will wake you up and give you some focus without actually causing you any true harm. It will distract you from that emotional crisis you are in the middle of right at the moment.

No, I have been taking them, I have no reason to lie. I have been dealing with this for a long time with her, I have always been there. I just don't have the strength anymore. I am not sure if the damage has been done by tsaking these, I just hope God forgives me.

I think God pointed you our way for some guidance. You didn't just happen upon us by accident nor did the idea to post what you are doing suddenly come to you. I believe that is his way of giving you some direction.

God will always forgive you if you are sorry. However you will not get the chance to be sorry if you do not get some help.

I want you to call 911 right now. You do not have to go through this alone. And if you don't want to do it for yourself, then I want you to do it for your son.

Go make yourself vomit and call 911! Killing yourself is not the answer! Your son will never recover from this selfish act, you have a responsibility to him and you must put him before you. I've been in your shoes and I understand the pain and helplessness of watching everything you've built slip away but let me tell you this, there is life after divorce. I have a 12 year old son from my first marriage and now a 11 month old son from my second marriage and life is great! Pull the plug on your marriage, not on yourself.

RC