Pretty embarrassing, does this happens??

Good evening ya party animals, LOL

Does this happens, that when it's your very first time ever going to a night club, in an hour later or so you start to get sleepy so easily and while everyone's loud and dancing more and shotuing, etc. you're sleeping and dying to go home already.

Damn, I try not to make it so obvious so I couldn't, I kept yawning. My friend and these other people must have been thinking I was bore, darn I sure must have embarrass myself in front of them.

Actually the last time I went to a nightclub I was with a bunch of girls in their early twenties (they were school friends of mines from night class). This actually was about a year ago. We were celebrating the end of the semester so we went out to a nightclub. They wanted to stay out till 2 AM. I was tired within the first hour we were there. It was loud and I wanted to go to bed. That was hard to stay up that late and made me realize how much older I was than them. It didnt help that the nightclub was some teenybopper place.

It's too bad I wasn't in the nightclub, as I'd be taking care of your boredom.

(just kidding).

I've never been to a nightclub before, but I have slept in church before during service, and sure, that would look bad if other people see me.

I dont think your friends would care - they pushed you to go this nightclub?

I dont think your friends would care - they pushed you to go this nightclub?

Pushed me into it, LOL, that's a funny one but we just all went. I wanted to see what a night club was like. Now I did danced at the beginning, I was so full of it (energy that it), then drowsiness came, oh well.

As for not being horny, I do get but I can't help it once I get so sleepy. Interesting I couldn't stay up there yet here online as I'm writing I can stay up very late.

*raising hand*

Been there, done that! It stinks for a couple of reasons. One, I don't want to be there -- too loud, too boring. Two, I hate other people looking at me like I'm a dud.

Yeah, you could get yourself hyped up on caffeine; that might help. Or ... you can write off nightclubs entirely and spend your time doing something YOU enjoy!

Yes, I will get sleepy, because those places bore me to dead.

At some point I tried to enjoy them more, so I got there, got wasted, and then went home to sleep. Fun? Not really, and the hangover was awfull next day (as most of the time the stuff they serve in there is not the quality it is supposed to be), so I only did that about 4 times in a row.

Since then I've went to nightclubs 4 or 5 times, can't recall exactly, not that I really care.

I don't even drink and I can't stay awake when I am out past dark.

I have never been dancing, or to a club, but just to go to the movies or dinner after dark falls I instantly start getting the droopy eyelids.

I guess I have trained myself to be a agoraphobic narcoleptic because everytime I leave the house, i just want to crawl up and go to sleep.

My last boyfriend before getting married used to tease me that I was just pretending to sleep so he would feel me up ( I liked waking up to being touched )...

So, you are not the only one, but sadly, we are all too tired to come meet up with you so you won't be alone...

Do you go to bed at a set time every night? If you do then that's probably why it happened.

Nope, not really, over here online and on link removed I can stay up as late as 3 a.m. and not get that sleepy. However, if I were to be partying then yes I get sleepy easily.

*mini hijack*

My last boyfriend before getting married used to tease me that I was just pretending to sleep so he would feel me up ( I liked waking up to being touched )...

Funny, but my ex-bf did that once and I cursed him. LOL. I REALLY wanted my sleep. Prolly explains why he became my ex...

*end hijack*